Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Oh heck. EVERYONE obstructs justice. Give examples where you, yourself have obstructed justice. What is the big WHOOOP?

Oh heck. EVERYONE obstructs justice. Give examples where you, yourself have obstructed justice. What is the big WHOOOP?

I lied the other day to my boss and told her that I did not know who stole the last roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, after I saw who did it. 

Posted - May 17, 2019

Responses

The other day, I was going in to the courthouse ... and I accidentally tried to go IN the OUT door (they aren't marked) ... and I obstructed a police officer who was trying to go OUT.
      May 17, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

Your sentence is as FOLLOWS:  You obstructed a cop that was doing his job. A terrorist, muslim, immigrant probably snuck in the door right during this melee'.  It will take a mind of the power and depth and breadth of a Guiliani to get you sprung from this one. And I hear he is planning on hiding right now and pretending he is in Ukraine.  

Sorry.  Your goose is cooked.  
      May 17, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

Cooking the goose is an obstruction to the justice of the goose!!
    Tagged again, Sharon!
    ;)
      May 17, 2019 3:55 PM MDT

I'm an angel or angle or whichever suits the situation.
    I have not obstructed justice. 
    I have only massaged it to work in favors for others and myself....
    Big Giggles!! This post was edited by Merlin at May 17, 2019 4:03 PM MDT
      May 17, 2019 3:57 PM MDT

I like the style in which you've written/asked your question!
    :)
    The first thing to pop into my mind, for me, though, is rather serious. I don't intend to 'bring the house down' but, here goes.

I obstructed justice in junior high school. Justice would have been better served if someone had stood up for another fellow male student whom I saw was repeatedly and truly bullied. I was completely new to the school and knew no one. But I saw him getting treated badly and, to me, I obstructed justice by neither sticking up for him nor saying a word in his defense.
    A year or so later he killed himself.
    The whole scenario still bothers me.
      May 17, 2019 4:03 PM MDT

Being a magician of many powers, 
    I have the ability to crown you.
    You have proven you do NOT and will NOT stand for hurting someone. Reasons others feel justified are not worthy if they hurt someone emotionally or physically. For reasons by choice, or born, has made ones' life worth living and for the better of all humankind.
    You have proven to put yourself in jeopardy and harm in hopes to help another.
    I hereby crown you an Avenger.
    You have the ability to see beyond the crowd and help the individual without fail.
    Hugs and Loves, and Big Smiles!  
    Love, Merlin 
    :) :)
    This post was edited by Merlin at May 17, 2019 8:43 PM MDT
      May 17, 2019 4:28 PM MDT

Thank you, Merlin.

I admit I may not follow your words. It seems to me I failed when it came to helping my schoolmate. I did nothing to outwardly and directly help him. Yeah, I was nice to him, I found him very likable (VERY shy, too) but I still feel I could have done more. This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 18, 2019 4:22 PM MDT
      May 17, 2019 8:46 PM MDT

Hey, Merlin - - that other comment I posted - - I must have been confused a bit when I posted that. I'm sorry if I came across as defensive or derogatory toward you.

I 'get' your comment and I thank you again.
      May 18, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

I know I'm getting goofy now. I just now took out a word in my first comment up there -- I had said I 'may not follow your words' intent.' I took out "intent" because I know your intent is always fun and supportive. I only originally meant that I was unsure if  had caught your meaning because of how I still consider that I had failed my schoolmate.

Thanks for your patience in my goofiness in this.

Communicating in only the written word is challenging at times for me.
      May 18, 2019 4:27 PM MDT

• I can smell where toilet paper would need your investigation. :P This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 18, 2019 11:21 AM MDT
      May 17, 2019 6:05 PM MDT

cant think of any
      May 18, 2019 4:51 PM MDT