Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Since Criminal Elect Trump is NOT exonerated, AT ALL. NO WAY. What should we do next?

Since Criminal Elect Trump is NOT exonerated, AT ALL. NO WAY. What should we do next?

Posted - May 21, 2019

Responses

Vote him out. 
    Can’t depend on the cowards in Senate to do it. 
      May 21, 2019 9:03 AM MDT

The only problem with that one is the hacking and the internet connection to foreign hackers.  I'm not all that confident that we are free and clear on that issue.  He seems ridiculously confident for someone who is on his last legs, literally.  
      May 21, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

I fear that Don is correct.  By the time this Congress makes a move, it would be faster to vote him out.
      May 21, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

I just hope this scandal is enough to vote him out.  That would be convenient.  Then we can jail him.  
      May 21, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

When it comes to his base, there is no scandal that would stop them from voting for him.  
      May 21, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

You’d think the sum of the scandals and bad behavior would be enough to remove him from office. But it will be left up to the electorate (surprise) to sort it out. 

Should we assume there are enough dim-bulb or truly stupid Americans left to re-elect the wannabe despot? This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 21, 2019 7:51 PM MDT
      May 21, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

There are enough truly stupid Americans to destroy the planet.  OBVIOUSLY.  And there are enough truly stupid morons on this planet that would help them.   We are on a slow boat to Hell.  
      May 21, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

I'm not taking any bets.  Who thought Trump would ever become president?
      May 21, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

He didn’t. Funny, right? 

It’s as much a testimony of how bad a candidate that Clinton was as any merits Trump may have. 

The “not Hillary” Dems won’t be there in 2020. She still won the popular vote.  How can Trump turn enough voters to his favor? Based on his ”performance“, I don’t see it. 
      May 21, 2019 3:43 PM MDT

I don't either, but stranger things have happened. :)
      May 21, 2019 8:27 PM MDT

Me.
      May 21, 2019 4:38 PM MDT

• This Congress lacks imagination and motivation. They couldn't solve the dilemma of an untied shoe. Lacking solutions, they are part of the problem. Sadly, they are too busy jousting with windmills to care. They dwell in their own bizarre reality.
      May 21, 2019 12:03 PM MDT

I couldn't agree more.  Seems they are completely unable to extricate themselves from an open paper bag.
      May 21, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

Try to win the election. Impeachment will not happen. 

But as long as the economy stays good. President Trump will be a two-term President. 
      May 21, 2019 4:43 PM MDT

That he is an impenitent, lying, adulterous, divisive, incompetent demagogue, who hates on Americans daily and lives in a corrupt, narcissist alternate reality of his own making is, apparently, immaterial to you. 
    That’s too bad, M2C. One might think a Christian would hold a better standard. 

Many more of us do require higher standards of our leaders. We are more formidable than you realize. Trump lost the House. Now he’s losing the farmers. We are all losing his trade war. The economy alone can’t save a desperate man lacking strategy or self control.   
    Watch his coming bad year unfold. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 21, 2019 9:21 PM MDT
      May 21, 2019 8:37 PM MDT

So I am being judged for being a nonjudgmental Christian...that is a new one. 
    I have not and do not defend his actions. But I am not the judge. There is only Judge and I am not it and neither are you or any other human.

We are losing the trade war but the economy (being great) will not save him? You realize that is contradictory, right? 
    But as Bill Clinton said  "It's the economy, Stupid." This post was edited by my2cents at May 22, 2019 5:20 PM MDT
      May 22, 2019 5:12 PM MDT

Maybe you noticed Bill Clinton isn’t running, and this isn’t 1992? There are other major issues in play this time, some of which I mentioned. But you still have a job, so none of that matters. 

The US economy was rising from the W debacle before Trump was elected, and he is not solely responsible for its current success. The trade war is hurting that economy, in fact the world’s economies. Trump’s Shutdown did, too. Or don’t they mention that on FoxNews? 

As for being a “nonjudgmental Christian”, practically an oxymoron, and untrue here:
    Your post was a judgement.

How about making a judgement on the moral character of those who would lead your country, or is that not a Christian concern anymore?  This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 22, 2019 6:06 PM MDT
      May 22, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

Ha, Politician=morals....all comes down to policy and Trump 95% in policywise. 
    If the tariffs are going to harm us then Trump will lose. But they have been playing "the sky is falling/going to fall" for 3yrs now. We just keep getting GREATER. GDP higher than Obama dreamed of...unemployment at record lows for most demographics. Wages increasing. I have a business and I can tell you people have more money to spend now. Working on my 3rd consecutive record year in a row. 
    I was judging no one. 
      May 22, 2019 6:23 PM MDT

Always the odious ”they” when we are running hyperbole instead of  knowing what we're talking about. 

Give yourself some credit. You and countless other business owners like you (I sold my businesses and retired ten years ago) are far more responsible than Trump is for the state of the economy.

Trump will excoriated on his behavior and performance in office (check out his latest antics today). He can’t run on an honest assessment of his record, and WILL BE further exposed as a fraud. In response he will launch a juvenile hate-fest campaign the likes of which haven’t been seen. 
    I like children too, just not the 72-yr-old variety, acting out in the WH, pretending to be king. 
    Good to know where you stand on fitness for office. Thanks.  This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 22, 2019 7:07 PM MDT
      May 22, 2019 6:54 PM MDT

They being Dems and media. 
      May 23, 2019 6:29 AM MDT

Sure, every member of both entities. Blanket accusations are always true, aren’t they. 

Trump is about to have a bad year, M2C. Another one. This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 23, 2019 6:51 AM MDT
      May 23, 2019 6:48 AM MDT

They....have claimed: WWWIII, violence after election, stock market to collapse, gonna be mini-Russia, is a Russian agent/collusion, gonna lose jobs cause tariffs/trade wars, going cause economic disaster, etc.  
    If that is not hyperbole. That is fake news that has been all the news networks constantly for 3 yrs and going. 
    We shall just have to wait to see who has a bad year. 
      May 23, 2019 7:02 AM MDT

Yep. He’ll do it to himself. Then I’ll remind you. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 23, 2019 5:48 PM MDT
      May 23, 2019 5:43 PM MDT

We shall see who is right next Nov. :)
      May 23, 2019 5:49 PM MDT