Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » That any member of any religion/clergy/congregation can ACTUALLY BE a prodon is mind-boggling to me. How do they reconcile it?

That any member of any religion/clergy/congregation can ACTUALLY BE a prodon is mind-boggling to me. How do they reconcile it?

Devoted to GOD/JESUS and the sb prez simultaneously seems to me to be impossible. One of those positions is a LIE. They cannot possibly both be true. Either the religious aren't or the prodons aren't.

Posted - May 22, 2019

Responses

Trump supporters were told 'God made Trump president' . Anything of the media that discredits Mr Trump is fake news. 
    They get the facts from conservative websites -eg.. trump.news.
      May 22, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

I wonder how GOD likes them speaking for him? I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      May 22, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

I don't think He would appreciate anyone saying He made a lying braggart president. For that He may never allow another Republican candidate to become president again. 
      May 22, 2019 2:01 PM MDT

I like how you think Kg. Anyway Republican no longer exists. There are "former" Republicans and trumpicans and everyone else. The sb prez singlehandedly murdered the GOP. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      May 23, 2019 3:46 AM MDT

• How anyone can be an atheist, secular humanist, agnostic, or embrace every failed idea, notion or political and social philosophy is beyond me. If you disdain, dislike or even abhor Christianity and its adherents, that's your business, it won't slow us, diminish us nor stop us, now or in the future. We're growing quite accustomed after two thousand years, to being ostracized, banned, abused, shunned and mistreated. As Jesus told His followers, If they persecute me, you know they will persecute you. Intolerance and hatred aside, my faith comes first. The world's political condition, though a matter of concern, will always take a back seat. 
      May 22, 2019 9:21 AM MDT