Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What interesting thing will you do today ?

What interesting thing will you do today ?

Me nothing much except having to go to work ! .... I'll pass the vacuum cleaner at work. 

Posted - May 23, 2019

Responses

I don't see anything interesting on the horizon and my plans for the weekend are to move just enough so no one thinks I'm dead. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at May 23, 2019 6:59 PM MDT
      May 23, 2019 12:43 PM MDT

Don is on his way home; however, I have a slew of things that you can do...
    But, I've gotta go for an instant.  When he comes home, I'll progess..
    :) :) 
    Oh, they are things I need to do, also!  Big Giggles!
      May 23, 2019 4:12 PM MDT

It's my day off so I am doing some chores around here - stacking fire wood which can be a bit of an art and interesting if you want a nice neat and stable pile.  You have to make a crisscrossing pillar on each end to hold the wood in the middle from rolling. Cheers!
      May 23, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

For a small piece I plan to write, it may be beneficial to reacquaint myself with the general lay-out and atmosphere of a typical night club (before students' finals start again), having steered clear for some seven years. Thinking I'll check out the place, watch the people, and perhaps spend neither a dime nor a word.
      May 23, 2019 1:49 PM MDT

I had steroid injections into both shoulders and also my bottom for the arthritis in my knees, I went to the polling station and voted in the EU elections, and then I put the fox trap out to catch our foxes that have mange so that the fox rescue can treat them, didn't catch any today.
      May 23, 2019 3:35 PM MDT

Sounds like you not only tried to make a difference but did on many levels.  Good luck with your foxes.  They will happy when you cure and release them. :):)
      May 23, 2019 4:15 PM MDT

Thanks Merlin, I've been treating them with homeopathic remedies given to me by the rescue, but one had a really nasty open wound on his tail, I caught him last Sunday, he went to the rescue centre and it turned out his tail was broken, he is on antibiotics and will be released back home in a week, the others I'm having little success with, one lays out in the back garden with us when we are out there, but we cannot get close enough for spot on treatment which is why we needed the traps. If we don't manage to trap them, I am hoping there is an alternative oral way of giving them the proper prescription medication to clear up their mange. This post was edited by kjames at May 24, 2019 7:23 AM MDT
      May 23, 2019 4:59 PM MDT

Live
    breathe
    and be aware of my breath as it comes in
    and goes out...interesting???...LOLOL

May 23, 2019 4:51 PM MDT

A breathtaking experience, indeed!
    I applaud you and think I'll join in if you don't mind. :) :)
      May 23, 2019 9:53 PM MDT

If I could curb myself off of answermug, I will write my dad a birthday poem which is already 10 days late!
    UGH!
    Stop asking such cool questions and I could get off of here!
    ;) :)
      May 23, 2019 9:55 PM MDT