Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya know what's ahead don'tcha? Every judge who denies something the sb prez wants WILL BE INVESTIGATED. Wanna bet?

Ya know what's ahead don'tcha? Every judge who denies something the sb prez wants WILL BE INVESTIGATED. Wanna bet?

The sb prez will direct the chickenmantoadysycophantbillybarrROYCOHN fake AG to investigate everyone anywhere everywhere immediately who thwarts him in any way. Soon it will be an investigation of anyone who disagrees with him about anything at any time for any reason or no reason wherever about whatever whenever. So how fun is this gonna be? Lotsa loads.

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

Isn't that what most dictators do?  
      May 25, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

Some just poison/shoot their enemies. Some put enemies in dungeons never to be heard from again. Some "enemies" just disppear into thin air. The sb prez desperate despot likes to INVESTIGATE ATTACK BULLY LIE. He gets off on it 24/7. So methinks that is the future of anyone who is brave enough to take him on. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday! :)
      May 26, 2019 4:02 AM MDT

Three major federal court losses in the past week and a ding from he NYS Legislature.  Hope he's fuming.

"A federal judge in Oakland yesterday "blocked President Trump from building sections of his border wall using money redirected through a national emergency declaration," per the L.A. Times:

• U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam granted "a preliminary injunction sought by the Sierra Club and a coalition of border community groups that sued the administration."
    • Why it matters: "The order blocks the use of $1 billion from the Department of Defense in Arizona and Texas, out of $6.7 billion that [the] Trump administration said it planned to direct toward building the wall," per Reuters.

The streak:

• On MondayU.S. District Judge Amit Mehta in Washington ruled against Trump in an accounting-records dispute with the House Oversight Committee, and "said lawmakers should get the documents they have subpoenaed."
    • On WednesdayU.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos in New York refused to block subpoenas — from the House Financial Services and Intelligence committees — for Trump records from Deutsche Bank and Capital One.
    • Also Wednesday, New York lawmakers gave final passage to legislation that would allow Trump's state tax returns to be released to Congress."
    https://mail.yahoo.com/neo/b/message?sMid=1&fid=Trash&fidx=4&sort=date&order=down&startMid=0&filterBy=&ac=CLYTwyRQRhenhRXIX5g2SdKU1JI-&.rand=1509126697&midIndex=1&mid=APqTfIQ9EJYkXOlWqgFzGJsaRNI&fromId=&blockimages=0

May 25, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

Thank you for your excellent and most informative reply L. I asked questions about all of that. At his very worst self he flies off to Japan. I wonder how badly he will screw this meeting up? Just red that his aides "DREAD" going anywhere with him. Such  a diva. Happy Sunday! :) ((hugs))
      May 26, 2019 4:04 AM MDT

Sunday is Memorial Day.  Why is he traipsing around in Japan when he should be here attending some memorial at Arlington or some other military cemetery?
      May 26, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

You mean why isn't he doing what all former presidents have always done on Memorial Day? Because he is unlike any other homo sap in the world and will never ever do "the right thing" when he can do all the wrong he wishes and get away with it! Not only get away with but be loved for doing/saying it. I'm gonna ask. See what comes up! Sigh. Thank you for your reply L.  I don't think it's probably proper to wish someone a Happy Memorial Day considering that the day involves paying our respects and remembering those who have died. So I shall just say "have a good day" for today!  :) ((hugs))
      May 27, 2019 5:07 AM MDT

Trump has no concern for the military and I don't say that because he got out of serving.  Many politicians didn't serve, but they care about and for the ones who are charged with keeping us safe.  Trump couldn't even make it to the memorial in France - it was raining.  I guess it wasn't raining on all the other attendees.  Of course, knowing his difficulties with umbrellas, I should be more understanding - they are very difficult to open and close.  

You're right - it isn't proper to say Happy Memorial Day, so I will wish you a good day as well. ((hugs))
      May 27, 2019 6:03 AM MDT

Thanks honey. I just asked a question about moving the Statue of Liberty to the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California You'll see why. SIGH. And the beat goes on. The sb prez has only one great love. Himself. No room inside within for anyone or anything else. He takes up all the room. How very sad is that L? How very sad is that?
      May 27, 2019 6:16 AM MDT

Anyone who wants to be president must have a little bit of ego or they wouldn't want the job, but Trump goes way beyond that.  It makes me wonder what the women in his life ever saw in him ans how they could live with someone so selfish as to think of no one other than himself.  It is very sad.  
      May 27, 2019 6:20 AM MDT