Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trumpican Senator Kennedy sez to Dems "URINATE OR GET OFF THE POT!" SAY WHAT? Impeach or shut up?

Trumpican Senator Kennedy sez to Dems "URINATE OR GET OFF THE POT!" SAY WHAT? Impeach or shut up?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

• Exactly
      May 25, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. PLEASSSSSE.  LOL I cannot wait.  MAKE IT HAPPEN.  NOW.  
      May 25, 2019 10:05 AM MDT

• The sooner it happens, the sooner the radicals will have to eat crow and wipe the egg from their faces.
      May 25, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

The sooner it happens you will see nothing. Because you are incapable of seeing.  Anything.  So, I am not basing the results on your opinion.  TO PUT IT MILDLY.  He is being EXPOSED.  It ain't pretty.  Pretty soon even the deniers are going to be so covered in egg waste they will not even be able to breathe any longer.

Speaking of eggs.

He is being exposed on a daily basis.  Impeachment brings it to light. PIECE BY PIECE.  Only the supremely stunted are still hanging on to his coattails.  The writing is on his NO WALL.  No wall, no Trump.  If he gets a wall? It will be even faster.  No one WANTS the wall. 

He is still trying with that lie.  And you are still trying to back him and his stupid.  Congratulations.  
      May 25, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

Could not have said it better myself.

May 25, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

Me neither. It will be the DEATH OF HIM and the whole pi$$ poor administration.  IMPEACH NOW.  GET THAT PIG OUT.  NOW.  

He is being exposed daily.  THIS WILL END THE PIG FOR GOOD.  
      May 25, 2019 10:06 AM MDT