Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » If there are two or more cars owned by you and the other people in your household, have you ever had them all break down at the same time?

If there are two or more cars owned by you and the other people in your household, have you ever had them all break down at the same time?

If so, what did you and the others in your household do for transportation?

~

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

No but close. My truck rear end quit, my van transmission quit and my son Jeep's plates had expired.  We were down to an old van that we use for a loaner vehicle. 

Truck is fixed. 
      May 25, 2019 1:21 PM MDT

We have three cars and a people carrier van.....if something happens to one the others feel like the follow suite...not always ,but iften so I remember..
    There is to much electronic parts that can fail on cars these days...tiny little bits stop cars form going an without plugging a computer it's nigh on impossible to tell what's gone wrong...
    My dad has many vechiles and he says the same as u2 ..:(
      May 25, 2019 3:55 PM MDT

I always kept two cars.  I liked having a nice car and then a little ranger truckl.  I still don't know why they stopped selling them here.  They were so popular.  Ford kept making the ranger but didn't sell it here.  Now I hear they will make a big ranger and start selling it.  Anyway, when you have a spare vehicle, someone always needs to use it, especially if it's a truck.  I changed to the Explorer Sport in 2000 and just recently sold that car.  I do miss it.  I'll get another SUV pretty soon but it won't be a real on-frame SUV...there are only a handful left and they are either very very expensive or very large, or both.  
      May 26, 2019 12:38 AM MDT