Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I heard a sound-bite wherein Nancy Pelosi claims that FaceBook’s original refusal to delete the doctored video that made fun of her is

I heard a sound-bite wherein Nancy Pelosi claims that FaceBook’s original refusal to delete the doctored video that made fun of her is

evidence that the Russian government interfered in the US 2016 presidential election (paraphrased).  Ok, if she really said that and believes that, how in the heck are those dots connected?

Posted - May 31, 2019

Responses

You have to understand and buy into their thought processes.  If anyone disagrees with them it has to be the result of foreign intervention because no real Americans would question the rightness of their liberal ideals. Really as simple as that.  If that is simple.  You don't agree with them and you are automatically a dupe of Russia.  And a lot of other nasty things. 
      May 31, 2019 7:02 AM MDT

Don’t forget that hatred and bigotry are also automatic designations for those who have differing opinions than theirs. 

May 31, 2019 7:07 AM MDT

Yes those would be included in my "other nasty things" but I did not want to raise them again. 
      May 31, 2019 7:20 AM MDT

"We have said all along, poor Facebook, they were unwittingly exploited by the Russians. I think wittingly, because right now they are putting up something that they know is false. I think it's wrong," she said. "I can take it ... But [Facebook is] lying to the public."

Pelosi added, "I think they have proven — by not taking down something they know is false — that they were willing enablers of the Russian interference in our election."

https://www.kqed.org/news/11750792/nancy-pelosi-doctored-videos-show-facebook-willing-enablers-of-russians-in-2016

Only thing I can tell her is welcome to the 20th century with the internet. That is what people do with the internet.  They make memes and parodies of politicians all the time. And everything else. 

May 31, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

It's been the 21st for a little while, though!
      May 31, 2019 2:09 PM MDT

Lol. Yes but the internet came about in the last part of the 20th century, right? (You got me..)
      May 31, 2019 2:18 PM MDT