Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Recreation » What are your hobbies NON Internet and TV related?

What are your hobbies NON Internet and TV related?

I prefer studying Geography, History, drawing and travelling. 

I borrow books from library when studying these topics. 

Initially last year I set out to study but today? am really fascinated just the amounts of topic there is to study, when it comes to it. History; UK Monarchs, Stonehenge, Spartan, EU, USA (Civil war), wars around the world, Greek Myth. Or Geography; Populations, oceans, nature, mountains - the list is quite phenomenal once u get in and study. 

Posted - June 1, 2019

Responses

Engineering and field testing new strains of outdoor cannabis. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      June 1, 2019 3:23 PM MDT

Is it true about Opium? Take one pill per day and u get no cancer and other related disease all your life? ONE PILL though literally ONE PILL???
      June 1, 2019 3:28 PM MDT

Maybe it's true but a person probably couldn't  take just one pill of opium for long because it's so addictive. But a doobie a day might keep the doctor away and a person can just do one a day and not crave more. Cheers and happy weekend! 

June 1, 2019 3:40 PM MDT

NICE! 
      June 2, 2019 10:37 AM MDT

It is nice - except for the 45 day Mighty Might experiment. It was supposed to be a Mighty Might strain that matured in 45 days instead of 60 days. It was a miserable failure and I had to hang my head in shame at the Growers Ball that year. Cheers!
      June 2, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Camping. Grandkids.
      June 1, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

Physical fitness. 
      Old movies.
      History buff.

~

June 1, 2019 9:19 PM MDT

Meteorology
    Photography
    Gardening
    Writing 
      June 1, 2019 10:41 PM MDT

Procreation for recreation .
    We all should lobby.
    To fund this hobby.
    It could happen at night.
    To everyone's de'light.
    When you fall asleep.
    Its sure to be deep.
    So give it a try .
    But don't ask me why.
    Its the meaning of life .
    For both Man and Wife.
    And if you are single.
    Your still free to mingle. 
    Or maybe just merge.
    When you surcum to this wondourous Urge.
    :)D 
      June 2, 2019 1:06 AM MDT

June 2, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

Believe it or not TV and the net are not my  "hobbies". I have a garden in our front yard and in spare time I quite enjoy reading and listening to music.  Going to serious music concerts with my husband.  And really as far as TV is concerned if my husband is not interested then any particular program I might want to see sort of loses its luster for me.  I like some history but usually too lazy to finish  reading history books as I get to parts which are too difficult to understand.  Do like watching about history on TV.  Also I can find some good things to do with men who are interested in me. This post was edited by officegirl at June 17, 2019 2:53 PM MDT
      June 2, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

Exploring and photographing nature
    Family
    Traveling
    Animals
    Cooking
    Reading
    Music 

June 2, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

Exercise
    Anything outdoors - skiing, camping climbing sailing
    Triathlons & Marathons
    Procreation activities for recreation (Nice Juggs I stole this)
    Cooking and wine at home
    Playing with my dogs and kids
      June 17, 2019 1:03 PM MDT

Caving - though arthritis then knee replacements have now limited me considerably. I used to enjoy walking too but this has also become very constrained.

Model-engineering.

A bit of pottering about in the garden, which certainly won't win Royal Horticultural Society awards!

'

Internet? This is my only "social media " site though I use discussion and information sites dedicated to my hobbies. I refuse Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc., outright. Watching the television...? Easy - I have no television!
      October 14, 2019 3:46 PM MDT

MY HOBBY?  MY HOBBY CONSISTS OF ANSWERING YOUR BLOG ABOUT TRUMP BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY.  I THINK I ANSWERED YOU.  YOU MAY WANT TO READ IT.  PULL UP A CHAIR AND MAKE SOME POPCORN.
      October 14, 2019 3:52 PM MDT