Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if the sb prez ever actually drove a car or was he always LIMOUSINED hither and yon or flown by private jet?

I wonder if the sb prez ever actually drove a car or was he always LIMOUSINED hither and yon or flown by private jet?

Has he ever actually gone into a grocery store or pharmacy to purchase anything or has he always had 'people' to do that for him? Has he ever worked TWO JOBS or more to make ends meet?

Posted - June 8, 2019

Responses

There are literally hundreds of books about his every fart.

I'm sure if you really care to find out his every move since birth, it will be printed at least 1,000 times by now.  I for one just want his FAT rear in jail.  Period. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 8, 2019 10:45 AM MDT
      June 8, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

I don't even think he drove a tricycle when he was a child - he probably  got a nanny to pull him around in a wagon. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 8, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

The rich are different from you and me Nanoose. Novelist  F. Scott Fitzgerald said that in a book. Very true. The sb prez has lived a life of privilege that protected him from so much of life that the rest of us have to deal with, negotiate, survive.  He doesn't have a clue because all six times he declared bankruptcy his very rich daddy dearest was right there to bail his a** out of the mess. He doesn't have a clue about most things in life that "normal" people do.  Never will. Hasn't got "the right stuff". Never will. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      June 9, 2019 2:59 AM MDT