Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » THIS MAY OR MAYNOT BE POLITICAL....

THIS MAY OR MAYNOT BE POLITICAL....

I'm wondering if anyone else feels that Elizabeth Warren needs to do something about her appearance!!!

now I'm not saying she has to wear any makeup, altho' GOD KNOWS a little color on her face wouldn't hurt

BUT.......

my biggest gripe are those glasses  she wears......she looks  like an old schoolmarm!!!!!!!

surely she could get some better looking eyeglass frames, right?

they'd make a huge difference in how she's perceived, also.....

your thoughts??????????

Posted - June 10, 2019

Responses

I disagree.  She is not trying to impress with her wardrobe, she is impressive with her mind.  She is very cute.  She doesn't need any frills.  

I think she looks great natural.  

I think she looks a lot better than a fat, bloated, spray-tanned, poorly tailored moron who doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground.  

I don't care if she looks like Bernie, I care about what she stands for.  Remember? This is about substance and I know that is a foreign concept to most Americans.  Anyway, I wish I could look as good as she does in that attire.  
      June 10, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

• My thoughts are that you need to judge her based on what she brings to the table, in terms of her leadership skills and political perspectives. I'm not expressing my views towards her as a candidate, in one way or another, but you really should give some thought to what you're even suggesting.

June 10, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

oh I totally agree with you...but we do live in an 'information age' where appearance can be somewhat, or at least a little, important.......??
    so I do agree with you for the most part.!!
      June 10, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

• We actually live in a 'disinformation' age, which is a real issue, not whether Elizabeth Warren decides to wear lipstick or not. 
      June 10, 2019 9:03 AM MDT

• Even an old barn looks better with a coat of paint and Sen Warren is one of the oldest barns I've seen in a while.
      June 10, 2019 9:18 AM MDT

OH really?  And just how old are you and what do YOU look like?  I don't even know what gender you are.  But, let me tell you something, this woman is in shape, she is glowing, vital, has a decent haircut and wears very conservative working attire that is not designed to flaunt anything about her physicality.  She is a voice and an energy and a progressive.  That is what change and progressive leaders look like.  They look like people who are BUSY, not fat, bloated, dyed haired and spray-tanned.  I'm sure she has a colorist, but she is just a practical lady and her job is to be smart not look like Melania.  Who, by the way, does NOT look all that good either.  
      June 10, 2019 2:11 PM MDT

All the makeup in the world won't hide her hollow promises. 
      June 10, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

Hollow is when you deflect and change the subject.  When someone tells you they have a plan and then explains the plan, that is not hollow.  That is a plan.  Solid and workable.  So far, her plans are great and she has been working on them for much longer than most of Trump's accomplished minions worked at the cushy jobs they have no talent for.  

You know?

She has plans and she backs them up.  Don't be jealous.  That is what leadership really looks like.  Not calling people Pochahantas and shouting lock her up when he is going to go to jail and he knows it.  
      June 10, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

Solid and workable?!  No way is anything she says solid and workable.  No more than Bernie or Hillary or any of these "out of touch" people.  If it sounds too good to be true, then it ISN'T. Your hatred of President Trump or anyone who's Republican distorts your view of reality.  
      June 14, 2019 9:50 PM MDT

Elizabeth Warren is not vying for the title of beauty queen - she's vying for the presidency and what she says and her platform are of more concern to me than what she looks like.  She looks a heck of a lot more presidential than the orange dump.
      June 10, 2019 3:00 PM MDT

The bathing suit portion of the campaign is hers to lose.  :)

The current officeholder is literally Orange, and ya wanna talk about style problems... baggy suits, the helmet.... Oh please. The man needs an intervention. 

Can we assume Ms Warren is comfortable with her look. Think of the derision that would follow if she suddenly went fashionista. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at June 10, 2019 10:45 PM MDT
      June 10, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

Talk about fashion faux pas - I'm sure you saw that "tuxedo" he wore to the state dinner in the UK.  He looked like a stuffed sausage and the sleeves were almost down to his knuckles.  
      June 10, 2019 6:10 PM MDT

Trump in White Tie. Absolutely hysterical. Boy, did the royals pull a big one over on his dumb ass. 
      June 10, 2019 6:26 PM MDT

I would have said "fat ass," but why nit-pick?  
      June 10, 2019 8:05 PM MDT

True dat.
      June 10, 2019 8:34 PM MDT

I don't care what she wears or what she looks like.  At all.  
      June 10, 2019 6:43 PM MDT

• Boy, you done got yourself one strange granny fetish.  I tell you what.
      June 10, 2019 7:35 PM MDT