Heeeeers Jonny!
Dink del Diablo
TRUMP & JOE BOTH need to GO
WelbyQuentin
Morning Star
Slartibartfast
Don Barzini
Walt O'Reagun
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "More China tariffs could push the US into a trump recession"*. I disagree. The sb prez is the KING of BANKRUPTCY! His goal for America?

"More China tariffs could push the US into a trump recession"*. I disagree. The sb prez is the KING of BANKRUPTCY! His goal for America?

*Per CEO of Consumer Technology Associates Gary Shapiro.

Posted - June 11

• 7205
    Bankruptcy not likely his goal but just seems to be his dysfunctional style of modus operandi.
      June 11, 2019 11:10 AM MDT
    2

• 40455
    If my prediction that he will be the chief one responsible for his own undoing, this could be the piece de la resistance.  What moron would even try this at this point of his presidency?  Only a TOTAL LOSER.  LOL  He never knows how to play anyth9ing safe.  Just a bull in a china shop.    Filled with bull sh....t This post was edited by TRUMP & JOE BOTH need to GO at June 11, 2019 11:30 AM MDT
      June 11, 2019 11:13 AM MDT
    2

• 70721
    Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee. I think sleeping with the enemy and alienating former allies was always his goal which he is speedily achieving. I'm gonna ask! :)
      June 12, 2019 4:05 AM MDT
    1