franc533
Zack
ORANGE is the new BLACK?
Heeeeers Jonny!
LoonLips
Shuhak
Just Asking
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sink or swim! FIRE ALL POLITICAL SPEECHWRITERS ASAP! Let all candidates sell themselves IN THEIR OWN WORDS! WHY NOT?

Sink or swim! FIRE ALL POLITICAL SPEECHWRITERS ASAP! Let all candidates sell themselves IN THEIR OWN WORDS! WHY NOT?

That was we can estimate the extent of the intellect/vocabulary/articulate interaction OR LACK THEREOF!

Wouldja be scared to death that your guy(gal) would go down in flames due to being exposed as being inane on his/her own without waterwings? Really?

Posted - June 12

• 40557
    How can anyone prove who wrote the thing?   Unless you are mentally deranged like Melania Trump, who could tell if it was plagariazed? 
      June 12, 2019 9:54 AM MDT
    0

• 10022
    Presumably, that's what the debates do.  They give the candidates the opportunity to express, in their own words, the answers to the questions.
      June 12, 2019 1:05 PM MDT
    2

• 70859
    I don't see how that's gonna work L. Right now on the Dem side there will be two nights of debates with TEN candidates each. Now how can we possibly get much out of that? A moderator asking questions of TEN PEOPLE? I don't know how long the debates will last but if there is any side-talk among them how do we keep track of it? It seems very unwieldy. I remember during the Republican debates how the extremely stable genius sb candidate sleazebag/ball kept insulting attacking interrupting. No one could contain him. So all the other candidates lost out. I'm not saying there is a comparable scumbag on the Dem side who will take over everything but that it's gonna be difficult to really hear each one of them tell us whom they are and what they plan to do. I think debates among three would be so much better. But I guess we'll see. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 13, 2019 2:55 AM MDT
    0

• 10022
    I could be wrong, but I don't think all ten will be thee at the same time.  Won't there be the top tier one night and the others on another night?  If not, it will be a useless endeavor.
      June 13, 2019 5:11 AM MDT
    1

• 15644
    There will be two debates each with a max of 10 candidates. It will be randomly chosen which debate the candidates will be in, not based on polls etc. (So no "kiddie debate") So far 20 have qualified. I do know what they plan to do if more qualify. 
      June 13, 2019 6:19 AM MDT
    1

• 10022
    Ridiculous to have that many debating at one time.  What will we learn?
      June 13, 2019 8:16 AM MDT
    1

• 15644
    Nothing. They will ignore half the candidates almost all together. 
      June 13, 2019 3:24 PM MDT
    0

• 10022
    Exactly, so it's useless.
      June 13, 2019 6:52 PM MDT
    1