Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The sb prez might just have well run a WANT AD! "Welcome all foreign countries to contribute dirt on my opponents"! Didja see/hear him?

The sb prez might just have well run a WANT AD! "Welcome all foreign countries to contribute dirt on my opponents"! Didja see/hear him?

He said he would look at it and not call the FBI. When told the director of the FBI Christopher Wray said what to do when a foreign country offers is to call the FBI the sb prez said "HE IS WRONG"! What are ya gonna do with a guy who knows it all and sez so?

He said there is nothing wrong with looking at it since it is just information.

I wonder how all the used-ta-be straight-arrow patriotic  former Republicans like that? A lot I guess cuz I don't see or hear any of them standing up to the jacka** and smacking the crap outta him verbally for his stupid dumb idiocy.

Welcome one welcome all. Open for business. Hack our systems. Russia and everyone else. Have a field day.

Posted - June 13, 2019

Responses

In my books he did just place a want add and I know placing a want add usally costs something. So I wonder if Trump does get dirt on his opponents from a foreign source will  he owe that source anything. What really makes me wonder is why does it always have to be a foreign source  - like with Hilary he called on help from Russia hackers instead of American hackers now he is calling for help from foreign mud slingers instead of American mud slingers. Cheers!
      June 13, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

His peeps don't give a sh** about any of it Nanoose as long as the extremely stable genius sb prez appoints ultra right-wing conservative judges, rescinds all environmental protections, rescinds the AHCA, rescinds all alliances with all our former foreign friends, rescinds common sense, rescinds law and order, rescinds anything and everything achieved in terms of human rights, justice, fairness and honesty. He can sell our country to the highest bidder piece by piece. Probably he'll get more money that way. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thy! :)
      June 14, 2019 3:27 AM MDT

It is quite evident that our glorious king has no ethics.  he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong (nor does he even care). 
    It's only wrong if someone else does it; and even then only if they get caught.
      June 13, 2019 11:51 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. He is selling our country out from under us. Piece by piece to the higest bidders or the whole lot? I'm gonna ask. His peeps don't give a sh** about any of it. SIGH.  :(
      June 14, 2019 3:29 AM MDT