Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What does the sb prez have to do to get you to want his a** outta office? Gun down his entire family on TV in front of you in living color?

What does the sb prez have to do to get you to want his a** outta office? Gun down his entire family on TV in front of you in living color?

Posted - June 13, 2019

Responses

YOU JUST SAID THIS.  OKAY?  we got it.

NO.  I TAKE IT BACK.  YOU CANNOT EVER SAY THIS ONE ENOUGH.  KEEP IT UP.

PLEASE.  THIS JUST MAY BE THE WORST CRIME HE HAS OPENLY COMMITTED SO FAR.  YOU ARE RIGHT.  KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT.  I'M SORRY.  

1.  Takes help from Russia during the election.  
    2.  LIES about it.
    3.  Gets caught.  
    4.  Congress does NOTHING about it.  AFTER EVIDENCE BY MUELLER.
    5.  HE ANNOUNCES PROUDLY HE WILL DO IT AGAIN.  ON TV. TODAY. AND YESTERDAY.

NO WONDER YOU ARE GOING ON AND ON.  I am going to do it too.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 13, 2019 12:20 PM MDT
      June 13, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

He has to win (legally or illegally) the 2016 election.
      June 13, 2019 2:17 PM MDT

He already did that but his 40% adoring worshipper base sticks like glue. Will anything he does/says unstick them? Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday! :)
      June 14, 2019 1:23 AM MDT

If it turns out to be a murder-suicide, that would do it.
      June 13, 2019 2:51 PM MDT

Do you really think so tom?  He invites foreign countries to provide him with dirt on his opponents. He sides with despot dictators as he undermines his own country's Intelligence Agencies. He ignores rules, laws, protocol, precedent. He is making tons of money being prez. He lies 24/7. He is not sane stable ror is he a genius no matter his IQ allegedly is.. So to his base he apparently can do/say no wrong. He said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and no one would abandon him. Did you read of anyone who contradicted him? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      June 14, 2019 1:27 AM MDT

Start supporting leftist policies.
      June 13, 2019 6:54 PM MDT

So murdering his family is no problemo as long as he keeps doing/saying what he does/says? Really m2c? Would GOD approve of your saying that d'ya think or do you conveniently leave GOD out of the equation because HE gets in the way of the extremely stable genius scumbag prez being the scumbag he is? If  so I am shocked. Thank you for your honest reply. I expect all who believe as you do believe as you do. More's the pity. :( Happy Friday!
      June 14, 2019 1:30 AM MDT

He is not murdering his family. (Of course I would oppose that and support prison and possible death penalty)
    I gave a real possible example of an action, ignored the hyperbole in the question, that would make me oppose President Trump. 
      June 14, 2019 6:13 AM MDT