Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Trump is being investiageted for a CRIME that he would NEVER allow the opposition to commit? TAKING CAMPAIGN HELP FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

Trump is being investiageted for a CRIME that he would NEVER allow the opposition to commit? TAKING CAMPAIGN HELP FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

It is illegal.

He is admitting he would do it AGAIN.

THIS IDIOT IS COMMINTING ANOTHER CRIME.  RIGHT ON TV.  HE IS A LIFE-LONG CRIMINAL.

Posted - June 13, 2019

Responses

Ya he is certainly his own worst enemy you would think that would be the last thing he would say. Cheers!

June 13, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

Perfect answer.  Because we need to learn from this answer, NAN.  

WHAT IS THE WORST THING TRUMP COULD POSSIBLY DO?  OR SAY?

That is the key to his next move.  THANK YOU.  
      June 13, 2019 12:31 PM MDT

If Trump was an Agatha Christie book the title would be I Did It - there have been  a lot of times Trump opened his mouth and incriminated himself. In the mudslinging business dirt doesn't come cheep and sometime the cost is National security and it blows my mind that Trump would be willing to risk that just to win an election. Cheers!
      June 13, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

What a coincidence that you said that.  I just got this idea from CNN or MSNBC.  Some show like that.  They were saying that Trump's speech about how he would take help from a foreign country in response to his being charged and in his words FOUND INNOCENT....

He was being discussed on these shows as exactly like OJ and his book IF I DID IT....

Same guilty voice screaming through the pages same IDIOT BRAYING VOICE PROCLAMING HIS GUILT ALL OVER TV, OUR STABLE GENIUS PRESIDENT.   
      June 13, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

Are you sure it is definitely as crime?  

So you are for arresting Hillary immediately? She not only took the dirt from a foreign country...she paid for it. Where do you think that Russian Dossier came from? 

So I get we can count you as one those "Lock her up" chanters. This post was edited by my2cents at June 13, 2019 1:42 PM MDT
      June 13, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

I'm sure and so are most of the individuals who make law. 
      June 13, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

Perhaps if Americans don't want foreign nations "helping" in our elections, we should stay out of theirs.

Just sayin'.
      June 13, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

The Brits, despite their storming the continent and bloodying up the landscape in the name of ENGLAND, seem to be quite lax in their new, improved views on what is decent and what is not as far as sticking noses into their business.  

They have leukemia compared to what they once were.  Kind of like the Democrats in America.  Just watch and take it and die.  
      June 13, 2019 1:55 PM MDT