Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Have you heard? Sarah Sanders leaving White House post, Trump says.

Have you heard? Sarah Sanders leaving White House post, Trump says.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders will leave her position at the end of the month, capping a tumultuous tenure as the President's chief spokeswoman in which she largely redefined the position.

Announcing the departure on Twitter, President Donald Trump said Sanders will return to her home state of Arkansas, and he floated the possibility of her running for governor.

Will anyone miss her?  

Posted - June 13, 2019

Responses

No, I won't miss her---she can be easily replaced by a pile of bovine excrement.
      June 13, 2019 2:47 PM MDT

Bet that she will be replaced by someone from fox and friends. Cheers!
      June 13, 2019 2:55 PM MDT

It's good to see I'm not the only one who reads President Trump's tweets.
      June 13, 2019 3:10 PM MDT

I don't have a Twitter account so I didn't read his tweet.  This was reported on CNN Breaking News.
      June 13, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

I'm surprised she lasted this long. Worst job ever.
      June 13, 2019 3:12 PM MDT

She knew what she was in for when she signed on so I have absolutely no sympathy for her.  Let's see what kind of job she can get now - I'm thinking Cracker Barrel or iHop.
      June 13, 2019 6:51 PM MDT

Her Daddy will get her another job. Given her resume, scrubbing the rectory toilets may await her. 
      June 13, 2019 7:41 PM MDT

A fitting job for her talents.
      June 13, 2019 10:16 PM MDT

I'm thinking that she might get a job in a restaurant lying that the fish is fresh. Cheers!
      June 13, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

Sounds as though that would be right up her alley.
      June 13, 2019 10:15 PM MDT

Miss her? She’s never around anyway. 
    Lying puppet ought to go redeem her soul
      June 13, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

For someone who lies on a daily basis for a living, there is no redemption.

She’ll recognize plenty of others in that special place in hell. 
      June 13, 2019 6:54 PM MDT

In the immortal words of Sarah Palin, "You betcha."
      June 13, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

There are no special places in hell. 
      June 13, 2019 7:51 PM MDT

If you say so.
      June 13, 2019 9:28 PM MDT

I read months ago that she was going to be leaving. 
      June 13, 2019 6:26 PM MDT

Yes I will miss her. I love the way she puts fake news reporters in their place. 

I do not live in Arkansas so cannot vote for her there.  But I would if I could. 

• To most of the above (not all), what you know about Ms. Sanders could be put on the head of a pin. Let me suggest that you don't hate her and you don't hate the incumbent administration. What you do have a seething and insidious hatred for, is the rule of law, constitutional government, commitment, dedication, the realization that YOU LOST an election,common sense and rational thinking, and the fact that millions oppose you  now and next year. Before you go assigning seating in Hell for those on the receiving end of your venom and bitter vitriol, you may want to consider your own accommodations in that locale. After all, the standards are much more lax as it's not as tightly regulated (reminiscent of American borders) as the more stringent requirements and qualifications for those bound for that Heavenly environment.  How was it expressed by Lucifer in Milton's "Paradise Lost"? I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven. I've always suspected that Old Scratch was a "progressive". Everybody's reduced to the same set of  circumstances and that's pure Hell.
      June 13, 2019 9:18 PM MDT

You really need to stop attributing all the reasons we dislike Trump and his administration on the fact that Clinton lost the election.  Trump is an incompetent know-it-all who really knows nothing.  His lack of intellect ind his fawning over dictators is an embarrassment to this Country.  
      June 13, 2019 9:34 PM MDT

Oh please, SC, that Fox News propaganda is as tired as it is irrelevant to my opinions. Ms Sanders is a brazen liar, speaking out of school for another, even more brazen liar.
    Hell is a myth anyway. Fake news.

Makes your example anything but models respecting the rule of law. Trump has no regard for it, and his lackeys goosestep to his cadence, or they get thrown loudly under the bus. 
    The US as a country lost, not just because the incompetent, wannabe despot Trump was elected, but because out of 330 million living Americans, it was left to two really terrible choices. Thanks for reinforcing blind partisan divisiveness. Interesting that you can’t acknowledge that is the larger legacy here. 

Btw, you may wish to rethink your naive braggadocio, because no matter what you choose to believe, you can be sure there are many millions who oppose it as well. This post was edited by Don Barzini at June 14, 2019 5:03 AM MDT
      June 14, 2019 4:06 AM MDT