Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The extremely stable genius sb prez sez "IF I WAS". IF is conditional. What is required is WERE not Was. Does that bother you?

The extremely stable genius sb prez sez "IF I WAS". IF is conditional. What is required is WERE not Was. Does that bother you?

How in the HE** can a self-proclaimed VERY STABLE GENIUS sb prez be so ignorant? Anyone? He sez he went to a high-class place and did very well. Of course he will sue anyone who releases his grades. Must be modesty that prevents him from allowing us to see what a great studen he usta be.

Does he dumb down so that his peeps will understand him? He doesn't think very much of them so maybe that's his way of relating to them? Whatcha think?

Posted - June 15, 2019

Responses

This is the way a STUPID AND CLUELESS SOCIOPATH CONFESSES.  

Some write books.  Like OJ.  IF I DID IT..... 

We all know that the "IF" is a YES I DID.  
      June 15, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

If you do no use the proper mood form of the verb to indicate that the "if" is conditional, then you effectively have changed the "if" to "when" in my book.
      June 15, 2019 2:04 PM MDT

You know tom I am NO FAN of  the spelling police and others of their/its ilk. But everything the extremely stable genius sb prez does and sez ticks me off bigly. Mebbe you've noticed? So I guess I have to ask a question about why it isn't the thing itself it's the source. I've asked source questions before. I guess I shall have to do so again. Nitpicking ain't my cuppa tea but as you can plainly see I make exceptions! Oy vey! Thank you for your reply and Happy Father's Day Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 18, 2019 2:23 AM MDT
      June 16, 2019 2:30 AM MDT

Simple.
    His family had little formal education, so he did not grow up surrounded by correct grammar in everyday speech.
    His followers like that because it makes him more like them.
    His education was limited to economics and business. Good maths, not good English, was the prerequisite for entry. 
      June 15, 2019 2:12 PM MDT

If he had been a good student he would have insisted his grades be made public bw. You know how much he like to pat himself on the his back and other places. But he has said he will sue any entity that releases his grades which means they are abominably horrendous! How did he make it through any educational institution? He doesn't read. He doesn't listen. He doesn't have any capacity to learn. He lacks curiosity because in his mind there is nothing he needs to know he doesn't already. That's what I see. How do we know his daddy dearest didn't pay for "greasing" his way through college? The current scandals vis a vis wealthy parents paying to cheat their kids' way into elite college can't just have happened in the now. Perhaps it was always thus. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Tuesday. I'm gonna ask! :(
      June 18, 2019 2:28 AM MDT