Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The self-proclaimed extremely STABLE genius sb prez EXPLODES in rage when he hears anything he doesn't wanna hear. How can that be?

The self-proclaimed extremely STABLE genius sb prez EXPLODES in rage when he hears anything he doesn't wanna hear. How can that be?

If STABLE were true he would not explode.

UNSTABLE of course is a horse of a diffrnt kolor.

The extremely UNSTABLE genius sb prez is explosive 24/7.

That makes sense. What he says about being "stable" is nonsense.

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

I started watching a 60 Minute documentary called 30 hours with Donald Trump.  In one scene he was being interviewed and somebody coughed - Trump got all bent out of shape and angrily said - if your going to cough get out of the room. I think you would find that 60 Minute interview interesting and disgusting if you went to the 60 Minute home page you could find it. Cheers!
      June 17, 2019 8:29 AM MDT

I recorded it Nanoose. We have a DVR and I set it to automatically record 60 Minutes each week. Then Jim and I watch it together when we have the time. I'm looking forward to seeing the entire thing, Snippets of us are all over the internet. The jacka** man is in full jacka** mode. No surprise! Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 17, 2019 12:39 PM MDT