Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A threat, a promise or a sure thing?

A threat, a promise or a sure thing?

The extremely stable genius sb prez sez "supporters could demand he not leave office after two terms".

Anyone wanna comment pro/con on this one?

You prodons out there. Wanna die with him still in office at say 113? You never want another president cuz h be  so swell..swell as he**..no one can take his place?

You condons out there. How the he** would we get his corpulent a** outta the prez chair if he decided to just sit there and not leave? He must weigh 300 lbs. A heavy earth-moving machine could do it I guess.

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

Sounds like a threat to me. Cheers!
      June 17, 2019 8:31 AM MDT

Me too. He be SINISTER. Dyed red head notwithstanding. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 17, 2019 12:43 PM MDT

He is not going to make it tp a SECOND TERM.  Much less a third.  

First of all, he is OLD.  He is not going to make it past 80.  He is a fat, unhealthy liar.  That is all he is.  A blustering blob.  It just seems like he has sat his FAT BUTT in that chair  forever,  because of all the atrocities he has committed in the few short years he has been in power.  It still boggles the mind that he is SITTING there.  But, he is not going to make it for long.  It just SEEMS long. 

To be in his presence probably sucks  a good year out of your life each time it happens.  I know I have aged a lot since 2016.  He wears people out.  Just like cancer.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 17, 2019 12:44 PM MDT
      June 17, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

I like HARRIS/MAYOR PETE. After 8 years mayor Pete would have been nicely seasoned from his years as a veep and be an excellent  president. The jacka** man ain't whistlin' Dixie! He will sic his peeps on everyone and he is warning us NOW that is the future. We have no SENATE worth sh** because of the evil majority. We have no justice department worth sh** because of the toady sycophant billybarr a**hole. We have a DEM majority in the HOUSE but with that son of a mitch blocking everything we submit to the Senate we are stymied. One day my prince will come? I dunno. I don't put it past him to put the military in control and declare MARTIAL LAW and "put down" any who dissent. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      June 17, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

Sure ... they could demand it.
    But it would be up to Congress to change the Constitution - just like they did to put term limits in place.
      June 17, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Walt. So what Congress does (I assume you mean the HOUSE)  he Senate will pass in spite of that son of a mitch mcconnell? AARRGGHH! Why doesn't he just go away and stay? This post was edited by RosieG at June 17, 2019 12:52 PM MDT
      June 17, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

Well, it would take 2/3 of the House + 2/3 of the Senate ... or a Constitutional Convention called for by 2/3 of the state legislatures.
      June 17, 2019 1:10 PM MDT