Active Now

Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "TRUMP THREATENS EPIC STOCK MARKET CRASH IF HE IS NOT RE-ELECTED'. Think he's trying to intimidate/threaten/promise?

"TRUMP THREATENS EPIC STOCK MARKET CRASH IF HE IS NOT RE-ELECTED'. Think he's trying to intimidate/threaten/promise?

He is demanding PROTECTION MONEY (his re-election) or he will burn your homes and business to the ground.

Just like a Sicilian mafioso Don do do. He do. 

Mebbe he ain't GERMAN and SCOTTICH at all at all at all.

Mebbe that too is a lie and he is just another made man in the mafia whose roots grow in SICILY..

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

The moron thinks he is The Emperor and he has no clothes.  
      June 17, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

His adoring peeps keep cheering him on to keep the deception alive. Why I don't know. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at June 17, 2019 1:05 PM MDT
      June 17, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

Eh ... IMO, it's no different than the Democrats threatening the collapse of Social Security/Medicare, if they are not elected.
      June 17, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

You do? You certainly have a fertile imagination if you think the two things are remotely comparable. However you have a right to state your views. I have a right to question the logic of them. SIGH. I will keep to myself the details of what I really think about your reply. SIGH. Thank you.
      June 17, 2019 1:03 PM MDT

Even if he actively tried to collapse the stock market by manipulating his portfolio ... there are too many safeguards in place.
      June 17, 2019 1:07 PM MDT

Yep, same as the Dem claiming if he was elected to start with the  stock market would crash. But the SS/Medicare scare is an every election tactic of the left.
      June 17, 2019 3:04 PM MDT

So you are saying that he only thinks he is powerful? He only thinks everything will come crashing down if he is defeated? He only thinks he is the only one who can keep the ship of state afloat? In other words he is a compulsive degenerate depraved corrupt LIAR? Good to know Walt. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 18, 2019 3:53 AM MDT