Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Do you are about abused animals? Sign this petition now.

Do you are about abused animals? Sign this petition now.

Tiger chained up, walks in small circles for 22 hours a day. 

Sign the petition here:
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/553/570/175/free-the-chained-tiger-in-pucket-zoo-in-thailand-/

Read the story here: 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7149079/Outcry-tiger-kept-3ft-chain-left-walk-small-circles-22-hours-day-Thai-zoo.html

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

I do NOT sign ANYTHING over the internet.  Especially regarding hot button issues like this.  

My few dollars is going to do ZILCH toward this cause.  My few dollars probably will reach the pockets of some dullard who cannot even get a bill passed.

NO thanks.  The internet is bugged enough if you ask me.

I don't fall for giving money unless I know where it is going and I certainly am not giving my signature to some unknown entity promising me they care two figs about animals.  

SURE.  RIGHT.

No thanks.  Your heart is in the right place.  Go volunteer in real time to help the many starving animals right in your own city. 
      June 17, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

Wow, you sure flipped your attitude in a short amount of time.  You cared about the elephant but not the tiger?  Did you mean it when you said you woud help with the elephant or not? 
      June 17, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

Are you kidding?  I CARE A LOT.  I do care. What can I actually do?  I can do NOTHING and I do not believe this petition or I would sign it.  It is not that I don't care.  I care desperately.  I also care about scams that show nothing of value to me but signatures guaranteed to light up some signal somewhere that I am a sap and can get unwanted emails. That is all this does.  
      June 17, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

How did you plan to help with the elephant? 
      June 17, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

Well, I don't remember that one.  How's that?  I don't plan on helping him either. What I do plan on doing is never contributing to any animal being forced into a slaughterhouse by not buying meat.  For starters.  Then, if I see an animal in distress, I will help the animal if I can.  I can do that little bit and know I am actually doing something that matters in my own measure.  
      June 17, 2019 1:12 PM MDT

Your efforts and interest are wonderful.  Keep up the good work. 
      June 17, 2019 1:33 PM MDT