Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » What if women changed from vagina to penis. No sex involved, please. Just the other aspects. How would this change us?

What if women changed from vagina to penis. No sex involved, please. Just the other aspects. How would this change us?

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

I'd ask for a raise. 
      June 17, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

You are aware of the double entendre' here?  LOL With you, I have to ask.  
      June 17, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Both MorningStar's answer and your response are so classic, they are hard to follow!! :) :) I lost my train of thought. :) :)

O.k. It's starting to chug along again.  If I'm on the right track and understanding your question, our testosterone levels would spike. 
    Our magazine  perferences would probably change.
    There is a good chance we would be putting our hands in our pockets a lot more.
    We would shop in different departments at stores.
    For most of us, our shoe selection would drastically change.
    We might spit and burp a little more freely.
    Our underwear selection would change.

Just like we do with many of our newly found friends, I am assuming we would make many adjustments to accomodate our new Penis.  We would want him to feel as comfortable as possible and feel right at home between our legs. This post was edited by Merlin at June 18, 2019 12:06 AM MDT
      June 17, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

Yep.  That is beyond witty.  That is admirable and a perfect response as a nurturing woman.  You would think along lofty lines and not be too aggressive until those testosterone levels start spiking.  I think, we as women might know to thwart that behavior, after seeing what no-good it has done to our former penis-owners.  But, that said, there are still the Laura Ingram's, the Anne Coulters and the Candace Wilsons of the world who already know what it is like to have penis-envy so much so that they wouldn't even notice the actual member suddenly appearing in between their legs because they thought it was already there anyway.  (I'm babbling) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 17, 2019 9:37 PM MDT
      June 17, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

I love it when you babble. :) :)
    I've asked Don what is like to carry his around along with his balls always there.  His response was,  "probably like you carrying around your boobs.  I don't know any different."
    Penis envy.  That cracks me up and something I've Never had.  Why not, you might ask?
    Well, because I have one of these,
    and with one of these...
    I can have as many of those as I please!

Big Winks and Smiles! This post was edited by Merlin at June 18, 2019 7:06 AM MDT
      June 17, 2019 9:42 PM MDT

You could pee standing up...just about anywhere you want to.
      June 17, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

You have no idea what a boon that is.  I would not have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I could just have a jar with a lid IN my bed if I wanted to.  That is the thinking of the OLD creeping in on me.  LOL  That is the first thing I glom onto when faced with that change.  
      June 17, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

Your sarcasm is leaking. LOL I love it. Oh...I have done that in a car before.
      June 17, 2019 12:01 PM MDT

I know I have peed in my pants before.  And it would never have happened with a nice hose attachment.  
      June 17, 2019 12:05 PM MDT

You could get one of these.

June 17, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

I'd hate to be an Indian Giver, and take Morning's prize away from her, but I think she'd agree that this answer is sorely tempting me to.  OH MY WORD OF GOD.  I have no words.  I don't want this.  I will suffer.  HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA 
      June 17, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

I thought of including that fact in my answer but realized I already do that sometimes in public abathrooms and definitely port-a-potties.  
      June 17, 2019 9:47 PM MDT

For both questions regarding this change ... it would not change the chemical imbalance between the two, or how the brain functions.
    So "men" - regardless of genitalia - would still generally be stronger, have higher testosterone, and think linearly.
    "Women" - regardless of genitalia - would still generally be weaker, have lower testosterone, and think intuitively.
    And there would still be about 25% of the XX chromosome population that would see more shades of yellow than the rest of the population.
      June 17, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

This would be great for my multitasker question too. I'll put you down for a yes on that one too.

As far as you answer?  Well, that is way too black and white and textbook for my liking, but for this site, it serves its purpose.  As a general rule of thumb, you are not far off.  

Then there are the third kind.  Women who think like men.  Then there are the fourth.  Women who wanna be men but do a bad job of taking only their aggression and big mouthery.  

But that is another subject entirely that you just whetted my whistle for just a minute regarding. ..  Sorry.  

You are right.  That was good.  Amen  
      June 17, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

• No sex involved? 

Then what's in this for me??
      June 17, 2019 1:45 PM MDT

Sure you can have sex. I just don't need to know that part of it. I just want to know what you would be like without one or more of your genitalia.  You may be a hermaphrodite, I don't know this about you.  You didn't tell me.  
      June 17, 2019 1:51 PM MDT

• Without my genitalia many people would find me less interesting..
      June 17, 2019 2:29 PM MDT

Not me...I find you fascinating.
      June 17, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

We know they have at least one set of lips.  That's a good start! ;) :)
      June 17, 2019 9:49 PM MDT

Women would have to have balls as well, not just the penis; otherwise, the only difference would be the convenience of peeing.
      June 17, 2019 2:31 PM MDT

I had this conversation a few weeks back, with two women at the local café, as a result we stood having an imaginary p*ssing competition.
      June 17, 2019 4:18 PM MDT

That is hilarious!!!!!!!  :) :)
      June 17, 2019 9:52 PM MDT

Extinction for humanity. Our species would not be able to reproduce. 
      June 17, 2019 4:59 PM MDT

Good point but I did not even think of it! If it were a snake, it would have bit me.
    :)
      June 17, 2019 5:14 PM MDT