Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If the extremely stable genius sb prez loses the November 2020 election he will DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, put the military in charge AND GUESS?

If the extremely stable genius sb prez loses the November 2020 election he will DECLARE MARTIAL LAW, put the military in charge AND GUESS?

He will keep presidenting until he dies of course. And order the military to SHOOT TO KILL anyone who disagrees dislikes objects. You think he is incapable of that considering all he has ALREADY DONE? If so you are nuttier than an all-nut fruitcake.

Posted - June 17, 2019

Responses

Well, we have no Secretary of Defense and have not had one in six months. Who would DARE to even apply for that HIDEOUS Self-immolating move DOWNWARDS into HELL ON EARTH being the scape goat of both Bolton and Pompeo?

It would have to be some soulless perverted moron who would do anything for fame even if it is notorious.  Anything, just to keep his ugly mug in front of as many people as possible.  It would have to be someone of insatiable lust for power with very little brain and even less capability for leadership.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 18, 2019 3:07 AM MDT
      June 17, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

Miller is waiting in the wings. Biding his time. Knows he has the extemely stable genius sb prez in his spider web of evil. Another one of the BEST people. Thank you for your reply and the graphic.
      June 18, 2019 3:09 AM MDT

The problem with declaring martial law ... is the military IS in charge.
    They MAY choose to keep the President.  But they MAY also choose to put someone else in charge.
    They MAY also decide to call for a Constitutional Convention, or hold elections for every office, or {whatever they decide to do}.

My guess is the military would refuse to go along with non-emergency martial law ... let alone a coup to overthrow the election.
      June 17, 2019 1:48 PM MDT

I hope so  Walt but so far as I can see everyone in gubment is scared sh**less of the extremely stable genius sb prez. EVERYONE. Now as commander-in-chief he is the one the military has to obey. I know they are not supposed to obey illegal orders but there is no legal any longer anywhere in the sb prez gubment. So I expect the military will obey and do what it is told to do since chain of command rules and the top of that chain is you-no-hoo! Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I'm gonna ask.
      June 18, 2019 3:12 AM MDT

Our military is a "paper tiger" as far as being able to impose martial law.
    Our biggest (military) strength is the Air Force and Navy ... and they are pretty much worthless for martial law.
    You need land troops for martial law - and that would mean utilizing National Guard, which requires the permission of state governors.
    We already see they won't cooperate with using National Guard for border security.  
    The odds of them allowing NG use for martial law is slim to none.
      June 18, 2019 7:05 AM MDT