Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is there any doubt in your mind that Trump just tweaks the gullible into frenzy for ego polish?

Is there any doubt in your mind that Trump just tweaks the gullible into frenzy for ego polish?

Posted - June 18, 2019

Responses

June 18, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

My computer is acting up or I would address each and every lie My 2 Cents believes about Donald.  I can't get my computer to behave.  I'm sure Trump did this to me.
      June 18, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

My computer's fixed.  If you wish a quick answer to your limited knowledge, here it is.  All clear and present. And lasering right through MY 2 Cents' defense.  

HERE I AM.  THE PROSECUTION DOES NOT REST AND NEVER WILL TILL THIS LIAR IS IMPEACHED AND JAILED.
      June 18, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

I normally don't join in on conversations like this.
    Not a big surprise because my knowledge of the details is limited and bias.

Oh relax---that's never stopped anyone else from answering on a Q & A website.
      June 18, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

Come on, this is good and you both know it. I promised you I am on it. I didn't even get warmed up yet about Immigration and Deregulation.  DID he get any of that there wall built yet?  By the way? 
      June 18, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

I never knew just how stupid human beings could be until DT was released upon the world.
      June 18, 2019 10:09 AM MDT

If you should say this, Zack, on ANY question that I ask or anywhere I can do it, you will get ASKER'S PICK.  There is really nothing more to utter.
      June 18, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

this is the very best one so far.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FOREIGN AFFAIRS?  I know he screwed Melania's foes, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal while Married to a foreign bimbo.  Yes.  But I digress.
    The TREE that he planted to secure the friendship between him and FRANCE  DIED.  IRONY?  I THINK NOT.

He sided with Vlad Putin against our own National Security

He is in LOVE with Kim Jong Un.

He calls the press the enemy of the people and Kim is his LOVE.

He is sending out a fake news story that the QUEEN OF ENGLAND has said she has never had a better time in the last several decades than she did with TRUMP.

He said this.
    He is also getting us into a WAR with Iran.

In case you didn't notice.  I won't list the number of atrocities he has committed with his interference of foreign wars, Brexit, of which he knows virtually nothing and climate change which he has backed out of.  He is HATED by our closest allies.  WOW.  Really a foreign approach for sure.

June 18, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

I think there was something weird about that tree dying - it was a Oak so they are a hardy tree and should do well in the Washington area - you would also think the White house grounds keepers would know how to take care of a oak tree. My theory is the tree committed suicide because it didn't want to be a part of being friends with Trump. Cheers!

June 18, 2019 6:31 PM MDT

Nanoose~ As I am reading down and RIP SARA HICK A BEEEE Hooreeey has had me smiling, YOU actually had me Laugh Out Loud. :) So loud, that Don actually looked over at me and said, "What's so funny? "...
    About the Oak tree committing suicide!!!!
    I don't know why, but for me, that was a Laugh Out Loud moment!! It struck me really funny!!
    True Fact!!
    Thanks for the True LOL!! :) :)
      June 18, 2019 9:23 PM MDT

Putin is not a very good puppet master:

In response to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other malfeasance, the Trump Administration has sanctioned Russian oligarchs and intelligence entities.

Throughout 2017 and 2018, the U.S. sanctioned numerous Russian actors for violating non-proliferation laws by supporting weapons programs in Iran and Syria, and supporting North Korea's development of weapons of mass destruction.

The Trump Administration has issued sanctions against more than one hundred Russian actors and firms for Russia's destabilizing actions in Ukraine and its ongoing occupation of Crimea.

In March 2017, in response to Russia's use of a military-grade chemical weapon in the United Kingdom, the Trump Administration ordered multiple Russian consulates in the United States closed and expelled 60 Russian intelligence officers.

Due to sanctions imposed by the Trump Administration, the Russian economy and Russian geo-economic projects have been severely constrained.

In 2018, as Russian investors reacted to new sanctions, the Russian Ruble made its biggest fall in over three years, and, as of July 2018, is down nearly nine percent against the dollar.

As a part of its sanctions against Russia, the United States has prevented numerous companies from partnering with Russian offshore oil projects, denying these projects access to capital and key resources.

The Trump Administration has also opposed Russian President Vladimir Putin's largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for Russia.

In the wake of Russian provocations, President Trump has exercised U.S. military power and worked to bolster U.S. allies in Europe.

In 2017, President Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine addressing the country's vulnerability to Russian-backed separatists in its eastern provinces.

Under the Trump Administration, Russian mercenaries and other pro-Syrian regime forces attacking U.S. troops in Syria were killed.

The U.S. has increased troops and its military capability in Eastern Europe and dramatically increased training and drills with its NATO partners.

In 2018, the U.S. Department of Defense increased its spending as part of the European Deterrence Initiative by $1.4 billion dollars.

Due to pressure from President Trump, U.S.' NATO allies have increased defense expenditures by five percent.

June 18, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

:) :)!
      June 18, 2019 7:47 PM MDT

If Mr Trump was able to accomplish so many achievements why does he complain about 2 years of his term stolen due to the Mueller investigation? Are there 2 Donald Trumps -one that does all the work and the other one who tells all the lies and brags?
      June 18, 2019 11:24 PM MDT

Because he has not been able to get everything he has wanted to do because of time and resources being diverted to Mueller. 
    But just imagine what could be done without such a distraction.
      June 19, 2019 6:17 AM MDT

A wonderful health care plan.
      June 19, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

Too many RINOs to get it done sadly. 
      June 20, 2019 7:15 AM MDT

Be careful there. There's one person on this website that doesn't like that kind of talk. DT is their God.
      June 18, 2019 8:45 PM MDT

Well if "tweaking the gullible" means helping protect our lives, property, and freedoms then he is entitled to get whatever out of that he wants. 
      June 19, 2019 8:55 AM MDT