Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The USA is being played by other foreign powers. It is NOT a player but a pawn. OBVIOUS to the rest of the world and some Americans. You?

The USA is being played by other foreign powers. It is NOT a player but a pawn. OBVIOUS to the rest of the world and some Americans. You?

What's wrong with those who persist in seeing the USA as the KING/QUEEN ROYALTY on the chessboard rather than the pawn it is?

How do they not see what goes on constantly vis a vis how poorly and badly the extremely stable genius sb prez performs on the world stage? Blinders still allow for seeing straight ahead. These folks are incapable of even doing that.

Posted - June 19, 2019

Responses

I've always had a problem with comparing people to pawns on a chess board.
    The nice thing about chess pawns ... they always move forwards, and can be promoted to any piece (other than a king).
    I'm guessing the saying come from someone who didn't really understand the power of the pawn.

Anyways.  I didn't really have anything to add to your post, other than that pet gripe.  lol
      June 19, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

What piece is the lowliest on the Board Walt? What pieces are there many of compared to the others? Would you rather be a pawn than any other on the board? I am not a chessmaster by any means. I have played chess in my time. Your gentle putdown is okay. I'm guessing you ARE a chessmaster and know many moves I don't which gives you some credence and supports a somewhat "talking down to" position which I'm sure  you can't help. Moving on and leaving this behind us I thank you for your reply. You don't think billybarr is a pawn on the extremely stable genius sb prez board? You don't think the extremely stable genius sb prez is a pawn on the chessboard of Putin or Kim et al? I do. Different strokes.

PAWN

1.One of eight men of one color and of the lowest value usually moved one square at a time vertically and capturing diagonally. 2 SOMEONE WHO  IS USED OR MANIPULATED TO FURTHER ANOTHER PERSON'S PURPOSES (caps are mine).
    Synonyms  PUPPET FOOL DUPE This post was edited by RosieG at June 19, 2019 8:46 AM MDT
      June 19, 2019 8:41 AM MDT

I wasn't intending it as a put down, Rosie.
    Just sharing one of my pet gripes.

Nor am I a chessmaster.
    The most complicated move I know is "castle-ing".
    If I play a computer, I have to play on the lowest levels.  lol

I don't know what I'd rate as the lowest piece.
    Maybe the king?  Ironically, since it's the piece you have to capture to end the game. 
    But it is more difficult for the king to capture a piece, than it is for any other piece.

As to whether or not Trump is being manipulated ... I have little doubt he is.
    It seems all it takes, is massaging his ego - so I can't figure out why our allies are incapable of countering Putin/Kim.
      June 19, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

Because the United States is one of the most powerful entities in the world, we are constantly scrutinized by our foes. Day and night.  Surveillance.  And what foreign government cannot see what a stable fool we have running the nation.

It is so easy to play this ignorant fool.  I cannot imagine even some Cannibal leader from Papua, New Guinea having trouble besting this idiot.  

He cannot figure out that he needs to expand his base, he cannot figure out that he has enemies are college- educated and live politics.  This jackass lives on a golf course and sells his name all over the world.  That is all he is capable of.  He is a world-renowned CON JOB.

Except he is a major criminal.  He probably has committed more crimes than half the prison population of Rikers. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 19, 2019 10:16 AM MDT
      June 19, 2019 10:14 AM MDT