Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can a 24/7 LIAR ever respect those who buy his lies without question? How can you possibly respect those you can con/scam/dupe easily?

Can a 24/7 LIAR ever respect those who buy his lies without question? How can you possibly respect those you can con/scam/dupe easily?

Do you RESPECT folks based upon how easily they buy your lie or how they never believe you at all at any time for any reason in any season because they KNOW a lie when they hear it?

People who believe liars are very weak or they wouldn't fall victim to it repeatedly. Do YOU respect those who show they are weak in that way? Easy to manipulate trick con scam fake out? Really? You don't feel the least bit condescending toward them or superior to them or far more astute intellectually? What do you feel when you see a lie that someone buys without questioning it or investigating it or vetting it or testing it?Anger? Pity? Fury?  Empathy?

Posted - June 19, 2019

Responses

I think the con-artist starts from the position of not respecting others - otherwise, he (or she) wouldn't try to deceive in the first place.
      June 19, 2019 10:00 PM MDT

I think all liars have nothing but disdain contempt for those they con scam trick dupe. They hide it well of course. But they know they are smarter than those they con and when you KNOW you are smarter and can pull off the most outrageous cons and folks believe them well then you own them body and soul and that gives the liars complete access control and power over them. Those over whom they wield power are not their equal. I like that. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply bw! :)
      June 20, 2019 4:43 AM MDT

I think the con-artist starts from the position of not respecting others.
      June 19, 2019 10:00 PM MDT