Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Candidates are desperately presenting their plans for 20/20. Trump has none. He goes on circuit and attackes Hillary Clinton AGAIN.

Candidates are desperately presenting their plans for 20/20. Trump has none. He goes on circuit and attackes Hillary Clinton AGAIN.

WHO is GOING To VOTE FOR THIS JERK?

Does anyone care what Hillary Clinton does?  She isn't even running.  IS HE FREAKING NUTS OR WHAT?

And what about THAT base?  Do they even know why they hated her in the first place?  I doubt it.

Posted - June 19, 2019

Responses

You are forgetting the obvious - He is rallying his base.  Nothing more, nothing less.  In that from what I saw he was successful. His base will bring others into the fold, simple
      June 19, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

• Obviously, many of us know her better than you. His attacks on her sound a lot better(And will prove to be more successful) than the "plans" of the "candidates", which sound more like poorly written science fiction. But they are easily dismissed by the sane and rational among us. We could ignore these people as disconnected and out of touch with reality, but the sad and chilling truth is that some of them hold seats in Congress. This is much like an infant playing with a loaded pistol. That can be remedied for us all in the next general election. Of course, I'm voting for the president. My only regret is that I can't vote several times as the "Democrats" do. And finally, No one cares about the Clintons, least of all me. They would do us all a favor by taking the millions they've stolen and change their address to the other side of the world making the Western Hemisphere a better place in which to live. They've outlived their welcome as well as any possible usefulness they may have had at one time.
      June 19, 2019 2:42 PM MDT

I can't speak for the sane and rational among us---but those of us who are the most sane and rational among us know from our values and education that Trump is a cancer on our democracy.

Trump is one reason for the admonition: Beware of the dangers of people in large groups, even when they are in the minority. This post was edited by tom jackson at June 19, 2019 5:50 PM MDT
      June 19, 2019 4:07 PM MDT

Dredging up old grievances against now-irrelevant foes from past elections for personal affirmation is not competent leadership, nor is promoting a platform of fear, misleading claims, incivility and division a formula for the common good. 
    This is sociopathy. The way of the tyrant. 

A truly sane and rational person should be well aware of this, yet we are beset by the misled and the pretenders who embrace the irrational, indulge conspiracies and foster deceit, yet speciously claim sanity and reason. 

”The Base” is, as yet, insufficient in size to win a General election by itself, and compulsively preaching the same message to the same choir is not a draw for new converts.

Again, a truly sane and rational mind would understand this; yet somehow, or for lack of these qualities, Trump and his acolytes don’t. 

June 19, 2019 6:41 PM MDT

Dan you are looking at this rationally, you need to view it from the other side
      June 19, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

To what end? 
      June 20, 2019 5:01 AM MDT

To quote Sun Tsu - understand thy enemy as thyself otherwise all is lost
      June 20, 2019 6:15 AM MDT

I am not so personally consumed or threatened as to consider these folks my enemies, merely unfortunate or gravely misled. 
    Abdicating reason is a precursor to chaos and failure in my view. I do not entertain mindsets of insanity or incompetence. 
      June 20, 2019 6:37 AM MDT

All I am saying is if you do not understand these folks then you cannot counter them.  Have a great Thursday
      June 20, 2019 6:41 AM MDT

Thanks. You as well. 
      June 20, 2019 7:30 AM MDT