Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » I'm hungry. Which of these would be best?

I'm hungry. Which of these would be best?

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

The fruit. 
    ~
      June 20, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

• just eat both. the fruits will cancel out the calories from the pizza rolls
      June 20, 2019 7:47 AM MDT

Ha!

I'm pretty sure Totino's is owned by a pharmaceutical company.  
      June 20, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

The muesli, fruit and yogurt - healthier, yummier, will keep you feeling satisfied for much longer.

This post was edited by inky at June 20, 2019 8:27 PM MDT
      June 20, 2019 10:30 AM MDT

That would take a while. I would have to go to the produce market and the muesli market. I would barf if I ate the yoghurt. How about I compromise and have leftover rice and sausage from last night.
      June 20, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

This is what I do when I want to see just how sick my body is.  

IF I chose the second?  I know that my body is overworked, lazy, tired and in need of instant gratification.

And if you don't think that is my first choice way too often?  You are reading my words and not seeing my deeds.   I often have no energy left after work to even grab the necessary ingredients to make the top picture and so the second choice often is my choice.

I have the spare tire right now to prove it.  If I don't do something soon, I will have to get a larger size.  That's my scale. When that happens, I go back to sanity.
      June 20, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

Naturally, I cannot have a spy eye on your walls.

Easy answer - avoid temptation by not buying the manufactured snacks.
    Instead, prepare the meal before leaving for work - so it's waiting in the fridge for you when you return.

I'm sure you know the health risks.
    I've worked in aged care residences and seen close up the devastating results of spare tires.

I saw myself beginning to add on one kilo per year after the age of fifty.
    Eventually, I reached the point of being slightly over the maximum healthy weight for my hight.
    I was feeling tired, uncomfortable, and increasingly less inclined to push myself to physical efforts (though I forced myself nonetheless.)
    After watching Dr Michael Mosely's documentaries on T.V., I bought three of his books, the one on blood sugar, the one on clever guts, and the 2-5 diet.
    I started the 2-5 diet. It involves semi-fasting for two days a week. I've found it easy to maintain. I've lost one kilo per week and have decided to keep going till I reach just above the lightest healthy weight for my hight - how I was at 24. Already I feel far more comfortable and energetic. The sense of inner well being has been a thrilling discovery.

I think you would like Mosely because his approach is extremely thorough and based on the world's latest peer-reviewed science. It includes the debunking of many myths about dieting.

I honestly do not mean to preach.
    I respond to your questions because I believe that you are worried and looking for answers.
    With such persistence, you're guaranteed to find the answers that suit you.
      June 20, 2019 2:31 PM MDT