Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » UFO'S are either real or they are not. There is no middle. Which extreme would YOU PREFER? Why?

UFO'S are either real or they are not. There is no middle. Which extreme would YOU PREFER? Why?

Posted - June 20, 2019

Responses

Well, there is the possibility of giving another answer which is simply I DO NOT KNOW.  Because I really do not know.  

I mean all logic and sanity says that we are not the only life force out there.  But the fact that we are here period is so insane that anything is possible.

The order of the Universe seems to be that life is possible in all forms and in all environments.

Plus, I think I have actually witnessed a craft.  I have told this story before, but I saw this thing in Sedona.  So, since I have no explanation of what this was, and I saw it for a good 30 minutes of just staring at it in amazement, I believe this was something from another world.  

No one else can explain it either and a load of experts saw this thing.  I was alone in the mountains, which is another story entirely.  But this happened and this film is exactly what I did see.

Here is the WEIRD PART of the story.  FOR NO REASON, I quit my job that night and just started driving North to Sedona. That is a very dangerous night drive, but I HAD TO GO. I did not question it.  I just went. And I pulled over to the side of the road in the mountains and THERE IT WAS.  I looked up, and it appeared.

True story.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 20, 2019 6:21 PM MDT
      June 20, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

UFOs are real.
    Unidentified Flying Object.
    If you see something flying, and can't identify it ... it's a UFO.

Are extraterrestrials real?
    Given the number of solar systems, I'd say it's more than likely.

Has Earth been visited by extraterrestrials?
    I highly doubt it.
    There is no objective proof of such visits.
    And if any beings had the capability of interstellar travel, they wouldn't need to come within visual range of Earth, let alone enter our atmosphere.
    Not to mention that all "UFOs" are strangely aerodynamic.
    Why "strangely"?  Well, first, it isn't needed for interstellar travel.  Second, how would they know what type of craft they'd need for the atmosphere of our planet (vs say, Saturn)?
      June 20, 2019 1:28 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Walt. You live in a 3-dimensional world. Do you ever consider that might be a limitation inherent in homo saps and that the universe is 6 or 10 or 17 dimensions? If you can't acknowledge that possibility then of course you are absolutely correct in what you say. However if the possibility does exist then well perhaps those UFO's are coming from different dimensions. We will have to wait to die before we know if knowing is in our future. If not we will die and that will be that. In the meantime are you open to a variety of possibilities or are you pretty that your current take on things is all there is? This post was edited by RosieG at June 27, 2019 6:57 AM MDT
      June 27, 2019 6:56 AM MDT

I read the other day the theory that our universe exists either inside a massive black hole, or in the "event horizon" of one.
    So our "Big Bang" was the formation of the black hole.

And if THAT is true ... it's possible the black holes in OUR universe were responsible for "Big Bangs" creating other universes within them.
      June 27, 2019 8:16 AM MDT

Real.
    UFO: anything unidentified that flys

They later become identified then they are just another flying object. 

Are they aliens? Could be or could just be a plane of ours or a light.  I know most of the UFOs are seen around our military/NASA areas....makes me say most are our crafts that we have not released yet.  
      June 20, 2019 4:55 PM MDT

• And the search for intelligent life in the Universe continues, from our standpoint and theirs, whoever they are.
      June 20, 2019 5:39 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply m2c.
      June 27, 2019 6:58 AM MDT