Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Which do you find more difficult in your online interactions, trying to teach others, or being willing to learn from others?

Which do you find more difficult in your online interactions, trying to teach others, or being willing to learn from others?

Posted - June 27, 2019

Responses

I'm all about learning from others, and I'm lazy.  So, teaching is something like WORK to me.  I hate repeating myself.  That is why I do not like to teach.  If I am explaining something I have not talked about in awhile, then it is okay.  
      June 27, 2019 12:20 PM MDT

• I don't do either.

Life is good.
      June 27, 2019 1:19 PM MDT

You have learned nothing from me?  You are in the majority.  
      June 27, 2019 1:35 PM MDT

• No guru no method 
      June 27, 2019 6:32 PM MDT

I find it easy to learn from Muggers - mainly about American culture, thinking, humour and values.

I attempt to offer useful variants on thinking or information and advice when it's requested.
    I have no idea whether what I write is helpful to others. That's up to them.
      June 27, 2019 3:58 PM MDT

• Well, I would like to go on record as saying that I find your responses to be well thought out and very well presented.  Upon my return to the Mug I became instantly and easily intrigued by your posts.  Please keep sharing.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds what you have to say worth hearing.  
      June 27, 2019 4:14 PM MDT

Wow! That gives me an amazing buzz of pleasure. Thank you so much.
    I've been enjoying your humour and liberal views. Am looking forward to discovering more about you.
      June 28, 2019 1:27 AM MDT

I'm willing to learn from what I see and read on the site form others.

And I don't try to teach at all in my posts -- I tend to just share about things on my mind. 
    :)

So, I guess I'm a bit unsure how to exactly answer our question, ha! It's all good.

June 27, 2019 4:39 PM MDT

• Well, since we are at a loss to explore more deeply your reservations in regards to schooling others on how it is, I'll just bring up a former topic.  I have not stopped listening to that "polite dance song" yet and have actually been sharing it with everyone.  LOL!  So, once again I'd like to say thanks for tickling my ears in that special way that only you can do.
      June 27, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

How FUN!!!!
    Yay!

Maybe I'll take back part of my answer - - I know great music and I will share some of it on the site here and hopefully encourage others to realize that I am always right! Ha!
    ;)
    ;)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 8, 2019 11:28 AM MDT
      June 27, 2019 6:11 PM MDT

I would prefer to have willingness to learn from other however not sure about difficulty levels!
      July 8, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

• I wouldn’t say one is anymore difficult than the other. But neither is the goal behind my interactions. My aim is to relate.  I find it more fulfilling in its genuine form when no shaping is required. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 8, 2019 11:30 AM MDT
      July 8, 2019 11:27 AM MDT