Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are most misogynists WHITE MEN? Any men of color hate women too? Their mothers first? Anyone know?

Are most misogynists WHITE MEN? Any men of color hate women too? Their mothers first? Anyone know?

Posted - July 1, 2019

Responses

• I've always said that if everybody was forced to spend about six weeks in a courtroom, they'd come away with a strong dose of reality. I don't know what reality you dwell in, but the problem of abuse to women and children occurs across racial and cultural lines. You'll just have to take my word for it, cause I've seen it. About twenty years worth of experience. If you took a break from your hate campaigns long enough, you'd know what was happening in the world.
      July 1, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

Just allegorical evidence ... I don't see how "gangsta rappers" can claim they don't hate women, based on the lyrics.
    And since the majority of those "artists" are black ... and the majority of their demographic is black ... I would say there is strong possibility black men hate women, just as much as white men do.
      July 1, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

No.  Most misogynists are NOT white men.

Most misogynists  are JUST men.  Let's not get all racist on misogyny.  It is an equal opportunity moron maker.

But to be perfectly fair, there are loads of women who hate men just as much.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 1, 2019 11:53 AM MDT
      July 1, 2019 11:39 AM MDT