Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We'll have planes flying over and fighter jets too and tanks and and and and and". Boy the lapdog puppet sb prez is SO EXCITED. U 2?

"We'll have planes flying over and fighter jets too and tanks and and and and and". Boy the lapdog puppet sb prez is SO EXCITED. U 2?

The excitement is building. He will have the attention of the world as he shows off his pretty toys and brags about how he and he alone did this wondrous thing. Betcha y'all can't sleep either and will watch every moment of his bragging preening peacock strutting. What else is there for you to live for except adoring him? Right?

Posted - July 2, 2019

Responses

I have no words.  

He is using arsenals of expensive machinery that KILLS people to provide a SHOW? 

THIS IS A CREEP beyond measure.  
      July 2, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

So you disapprove of airshows as well? We have had those for nearly a century.
      July 2, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

YES. I disapprove of squandering money on this total display.  FOR WHAT?   This moron needs to build a wall?  USE THAT MONEY.  I'm sure it is in the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS just to gas the engines of this nonsensical tomfoolery.  USING FIGHTING MACHINES AS A NICE ENTERTAINMENT.  

Who the heck cares about this?   Cluless, feckless airheads who are told what to like.  OOOHHHHH LOOOKIE a plane.  WOW.  Like WHO  CARES ABOUT THIS NONSENSE??????

If this is interesting to you?  You need to get out more and enjoy things GOD made. Like nature.  Not destructive power tools to inspire FEAR AND AWE in the insipid.

Let's use the money.  Let's spring for some food for the dying kids in the cages.  LETS DO THAT. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 2, 2019 10:16 AM MDT
      July 2, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

Tell that to the 95 Dems who refused to vote for the money for the people in the border detention centers. 
      July 2, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

That is NOT how it went down.  AND YOU KNOW IT.

AGAIN.  GIVE IT UP.  I cannot CALL you a liar outright?  So I will just say this is TOTALLY misinformed. OKAY? 

NO ONE BUT TRUMP LOVES THIS and the DEMS have ZERO to do with it.  
      July 2, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

I am not the one misinformed. As you can see below 95 Dems voted against helping these children and adults at the border detention centers.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2019/h429

July 2, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

As I can see?

Here is what I can see.  We are on two opposite ends of an argument that will take me several windows to clear up and you will keep trying to put b.s. up here and answer. THAT IS WHAT I SEE.

This is NOT a BILL that could be passed the way it was introduced. THAT is why.  NOT BECAUSE ANY DEM WANTS THE BORDER SITUATION.  TRUMP WANTS THAT.  AND A WALL to BOOT.  
      July 2, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

It was not wall funding. It was money to take care of the people. 

Your are right the Dems do not want this situation.....they do want them detained at all they want them released into the country. Just as they said in the debate....decriminalize crossing the border then they cannot be detained. This post was edited by my2cents at July 2, 2019 11:59 AM MDT
      July 2, 2019 11:58 AM MDT

I don't care what you think they said. 

Here is what IS.  Dems want clean and safe detainment centers.  ARE YOU SERIOUS?  Don't send me sites.  Please.  Use your head. NO ONE wants anybody to walk into the country and stay here forever.  They want a safe and respectful process where they are detained in comfort.  They don't have to be put up at the HILTON.  They don't have to be drinking out of toilet bowls.

They need attention enough to provide PLENTY of employment.   The government could help out the situation by helping to fund business set up to aid the immigration problem.  Small concerns that have access to hiring legal aid and lawyers to process this information to keep the country safe and the hopefuls from not being raped or worse? 

We want THAT.  NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.  THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SHOOTING FOR.  PERIOD.  
      July 2, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

Then they should have no problem funding them.  The centers are over capacity.  They are made for 4000 people  temporarily and have 15,000.  IF they were at the Hilton in that type of over-capacity they the conditions would be bad as well.....fund them.  AOC claims to want better but did not vote to fund them....hypocrite she is. 
      July 2, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

All but one candidate onstage say they would make illegal border crossings a civil, not, criminal offense.

Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet was the only one of 10 candidates Thursday night to not raise his hand to seek to decriminalize illegal border crossings.

July 2, 2019 1:55 PM MDT

Not on 4th of July when the FATA** ego  TWIT takes over a national holiday and ORDERS the military to perform AND ENTERTAIN HIM instead of staying home and spending the day with their families. This ego SOB sb can't help making EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM m2c. He said homelessness began TWO YEARS AGO and it is the fault of the Dems. I expect you believe that too right? Homelessness did not exist ever before until two years ago.  Sure. Sheesh. This post was edited by RosieG at July 2, 2019 1:05 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 12:23 PM MDT

Rosie, why do we do this to ourselves?  Why do we keep answering Sara Huckabee? LOL 
      July 2, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

What he is talking about is city governments have started allowing homeless people to occupy the sidewalks and streets with their tents etc. (I do not know if it was in just the last 2 yrs or not)  If a person wants to live in a tent fine, (I have met some...makes no sense to me but they claim to love it) but you do not get to clog up the sidewalks and streets. You go to the woods or rivers etc. 
    There is trash and drug needles, rats etc accumulating and it never gets cleaned up. The plague (yes the plague) has been found in these rats. An officer contacted typhus last year. 

This what he is talking about:
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/47888/bubonic-plague-likely-already-present-los-angeles-joseph-curl 
      July 2, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

He is the MOST BELOVED BELIEVED CREEP in the history of the world.  You know this is a political rally for his re-election don'tcha? .  Ain't he sweet? Thank you for your reply Sharon.

My FEAR is that this will be the new norm.  

Complete with cracked sidewalks in Washington, commemorating tanks that were not used for 50 decades that ran over concrete walk-ways we PRESENTLY NEED.  

Rosie, did you happen to NOTICE THIS?  I know you will be interested in this.   Trump rattled off the names of all the tanks, all the planes and all the weapons he will be using like they were the names of his children.  He loves the words of war, of weapons and of fear.  LOVES the names of all the tanks.  I can't remember the names, but HE can.  OH YES.  He cannot remember how to pronounce ORIGINS* but he knows the names of each type of tank.  

*said "oranges" three times in the same paragraph of his talk.  

I cannot FATHOM the amount of wealth that is being used for this.  IT MAKES ME VOMIT.

And to what end?  TO SHOW FEAR?  THAT IS WHAT THIS STUFF IS.  WEAPONS.

Imagine God looking down and smiling at Pence for smiling at TRUMP's display while people are literally STARVING in the streets around him on drugs, on booze, hooking to stay alive.  

That is the spread of employment he brags about.  Washington D.C. has a lot of crime.  A LOT. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 2, 2019 12:35 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

I got a feeling that when he goes into his Kim rant during his 4th of July speech he won't get all the claps he is expecting and he might even get some boos which will infuriate him. Then he will probably spend days tweeting about  how un patriotic the US is becoming and how patriotic they are in North Korea were Kim gets great claps and nobody ever boos him. He might even say something on tweeter that goes against their new rules and then he will get censored which will really tic him off. Cheers!
      July 2, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

This garish display of war materiel is completely unwarranted.  We are not some two-bit dictatorship that has to flaunt its might for the world to see.  Then again, garish, over-the-top displays are the Trump way.  I'm surprised he isn't requesting that the tanks be painted gold.

EDIT:  "Then" This post was edited by SpunkySenior at July 3, 2019 10:28 AM MDT
      July 2, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

Thank you.  

And guess what?  WE CANNOT AFFORD THIS.  
      July 2, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

That hasn't stopped him before.
      July 2, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

President Trump saved over $1M per plane over $738M overall. I think we can afford to fly them around a little.  

https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/new-f-35-contract-shows-exactly-how-much-trump-saved-taxpayers/

F-35s are not for show.  That's about as ridiculous a statement as I've ever heard.
      July 2, 2019 12:35 PM MDT

The point is he saved us millions on military equipment. 

The F-35 is used for airshows on a regular basis.

https://airshowstuff.com/v4/2018/usaf-f-35-lightning-ii-demonstration-team-2019-airshow-schedule-released/
      July 2, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

An air show is entertainment for the public.  Trump's air show will be a tribute to Trump.  
      July 2, 2019 1:01 PM MDT