Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here is something to ponder upon. Does the 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger think this spectacle will make up for his cowardice?

Here is something to ponder upon. Does the 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger think this spectacle will make up for his cowardice?

He lied his way out of serving his country in the military. Does this make up for it in your eyes? Or do you realize the extent of his lack of any decency humility or understanding of why and how his country came to be? Whatcha think folks? This is gonna settle the score?

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

• He's already proved courage above and beyond the call of his office by standing up to the  Anti-American naysayers who have nothing positive to bring to the mix except mindless, immature, seething and loathing of both the man and the nation that has meant so much to so many. This will be a great celebration of the finest example of self governance the world has ever known. And it will be done with or without the bellicose detractors out there. Great nations are made with actions of a great people. There are those who serve by being engaged and involved whether in military service or other venues. Then, there are those whose mouths are engaged only. As one who served and was involved, I really don't need anyone to come to my defense, nor do I care for hearing derision about those that didn't serve.
      July 3, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

OH GOD.  THAT IS SO FUNNY.

You ought to be a stand-up.  I know you can keep a straight-face or you would not even SAY this stuff.  
    I'd better stop.  I think you got it.  I am not moved by your words. Let's just say that.  My stomach is moving but not much else.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 3, 2019 12:09 PM MDT
      July 3, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

July 3, 2019 12:12 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 4, 2019 4:05 AM MDT

I am Donald Trump.

I live in my own world of made-up lies and I cannot believe that they are lies because?  I HAVE THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE IN THE WORLD.  And enough of the audience has something to GAIN by pushing every lie I tell.  

AND THAT IS THE ONE SICK TRUTH.

This FAT PIG BEAST has an audience.  

Donald Trump stepped over the line for many major news outlets when he chose to Rick-Roll the press and double down on the lies about his birther nonsense. All of the sudden they became more comfortable with using the “L” word about him. Now…just before the first presidential debate, the meme that “Donald Trump is a liar” seems to have caught on.

For example, there was this headline from the New York Times: “A Week of Whoppers From Donald Trump.”

Donald J. Trump has unleashed a blizzard of falsehoods, exaggerations and outright lies in the general election, peppering his speeches, interviews and Twitter posts with untruths so frequent that they can seem flighty or random — even compulsive.

However, a closer examination, over the course of a week, revealed an unmistakable pattern: Virtually all of Mr. Trump’s falsehoods directly bolstered a powerful and self-aggrandizing narrative depicting him as a heroic savior for a nation menaced from every direction. Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist, described the practice as creating “an unreality bubble that he surrounds himself with.”

The New York Times closely tracked Mr. Trump’s public statements from Sept. 15-21, and assembled a list of his 31 biggest whoppers, many of them uttered repeatedly.

The Los Angeles Times weighed in with: “Scope of Trump’s falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate.

Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has. Over and over, independent researchers have examined what the Republican nominee says and concluded it was not the truth — but “pants on fire” (PolitiFact) or “four Pinocchios” (Washington Post Fact Checker)…

PolitiFact, a Tampa Bay Times site that won a Pulitzer for its coverage of the 2008 election, has rated 70% of the Trump statements it has checked as mostly false, false or “pants on fire,” its lowest score. By contrast, 28% of Clinton’s statements earned those ratings.

“As we noted when we awarded Trump our 2015 Lie of the Year award for his portfolio of misstatements, no other politician has as many statements rated so far down the dial,” PolitiFact writer Lauren Carroll reported in June. “It’s unlike anything we’ve ever seen.”

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2019 4:05 AM MDT
      July 3, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful, thorough and informative response Sharon! Happy 2019 4th of July Thursday!  :)
      July 4, 2019 4:06 AM MDT

No I don't think that's why he is doing it because Trump doesn't think he has done anything cowardly in his life. I think he is doing it to show the World he is the most powerful man in the World  - not the US is the most powerful Country in the World - instead its all about him. I also think he is doing it as part of his border agenda. Maybe by Friday he will be tweeting things like - we had a GREAT July 4th we had tanks and planes - I was talking to Kim about his border......  ........He has the securest border in the World they have tanks  and planes and nobody gets in. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Cheers! 
      July 3, 2019 6:16 PM MDT

Every single word you wrote could well be true m'dear. Doesn't it give you the warm fuzzies Nanoose? Thank you for your thoughtful and creative observation and Happy US 4th of July 2019 Independence  Day to thee my Canadian pal! :)
      July 4, 2019 4:08 AM MDT

Thought I would add a bet. I bet Trump wakes up early tomorrow for his special day. Then he will see the Trump Baby Blimp on the news and it will infuriate him so he will start making tweets about how un patriotic it is. Then he might make a tweet suggesting that somebody should put a hole in it.   If he does that twitter might enforce their new rules and censor that tweet which will infuriate Trump X10. Then a new holiday will be born - National Hissy Fit Day  and on that  day ever body around the World will make fun and do impressions of Trumps 4th of July spectacular hissy fit  that he had on National TV. Cheers!
      July 3, 2019 6:48 PM MDT

Oh boy I LOVE THAT! You do know I am obliged to ask a question about it Nanoose don'tcha? Of course I shall give blind attribution to you for your creativity! NATIONAL HISSY FIT DAY! Wow! BRILLIANT!
      July 4, 2019 4:10 AM MDT

Not everyone wants to fight or be trained to kill people Rosie.....Why is it wrong to not want to join any army and why is it wrong to not want to kill on another persons say so....
    England has the most appalling past record for stealing from weaker countries....Wars are about money and not much else....
      July 4, 2019 4:18 AM MDT

When you serve your country in the military D it need not be confined to killing people on a battlefield. There are other jobs to be done. There is a designation of CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR. It has to do with religious beliefs of not wanting to kill other human beings. They too can serve with distinction in the military s they need cooks or entertainers or office workers or mechanics or medics or folks who do the laundry. Thank you for your reply and Happy AMERICAN 4th of July Independence Day 2019.

July 4, 2019 9:04 AM MDT