Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On his FINAL DAY IN OFFICE President Reagan gave a GREAT speach about the VALUE of immigrants to AMERICA. How did/why we fall so low?

On his FINAL DAY IN OFFICE President Reagan gave a GREAT speach about the VALUE of immigrants to AMERICA. How did/why we fall so low?

His excellency the sb prez is the ANTITHESIS of Presdient Ronald Reagan. You who support the chump trump today should be ashamed of yourselves if you also supported President Reagan. He would weep at what you are doing. He would cringe at what you support the sb prez doing.

Would you even speak to him since he was so different a man than the creature we have now sitting in the same seat?

I don't get it.

Posted - July 4, 2019

Responses

God vs. Satan

God is love  Satan is hate
    God is giving Satan is stealing
    God is forgiving  Satan is vicious and malignant and plotting and planning revenge
    God is everything Satan never has enough

What describes Trump?  God characteristics or Satan?  

God is Christ Consciousness and total Awareness of TRUTH   Satan is PURE EGO 

July 4, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

Well I think the grand and glorious notorious D.C. sb is the Devil's right-hand girlyman. Why he be the king who is kowtowed to and bowed down to I dunno. It is at the same time hilariously queer  and frightening. It's hard to laugh when you're scared to death. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Friday.
      July 5, 2019 2:31 AM MDT

This country was built on the back of and by the contributions of immigrants.  
      July 4, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

True dat. Reality. No amount of  girlyman evildoing today can wash away our past. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 5, 2019 2:33 AM MDT

No problem with immigrants just want them to come in legally.
      July 4, 2019 3:14 PM MDT

• Special Delivery Comment (copy and pasted) From Jon/Judas Goat:

Most people in the US agree that legal immigration is certainly the preferred means for entry into this country . However, there are times when people seeking refuge status from dire situations have an expedited sense of urgency to save themselves and their families from certain, imminent danger which overrides normal immigration channels. For example, prior to WWII, there were ships loaded with Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany seeking safety in the US, but the US turned them away.  As a Christian, I am sure you believe them to be God's chosen people, and yet they were sent to concentration camps (not too un-similar to Trump’s concentration camps) where they were slaughtered as part of Hitler’s genocide.  Just a reminder, lest you forget, most of these migrants seeking help at our borders are of Christian faith.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 9, 2019 12:27 PM MDT
      July 4, 2019 4:01 PM MDT

The are not concentration camps. To call them that is akin to Holocaust denial...because their is no comparison. Yes....the Jews are God's chosen people. The immigrants coming up are not under the same persecution so again no comparison. 
    If they were coming from an Muslim country then you have apples to apples comparison. 

Immigrating for economic reason is not legally a valid claim for asylum. Those are the rules...not Trump's rule but the international rules for asylum. 

As far as AOC goes she complains about the way they are being treated yet votes against funding to get them proper treatment....so she is rather hypocritial to me. BorderPatrol has been begging for money for nearly a year to take care of these people. She voter no as did 95 Dems total. 

July 4, 2019 6:25 PM MDT

• Special Delivery Comment (copy and pasted) From Jon/Judas Goat:

Yes, Dear M2C, no matter how hard you try to spin it,
    by definition these are indeed, 
    "Concentration Camps"

con·cen·tra·tion camp   [ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp]

NOUN

1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

If you were familiar with history, you would know that it was NOT the Germans but the British who invented Concentration camps in South Africa from 1900-1902 and which the term was coined. 

"Concentration camps were operated by the British in South Africa during the Second Anglo-Boer War from 1900–1902. The term "concentration camp" grew in prominence during that period. The camps had originally been set up by the British Army as "refugee camps" to provide refuge for civilian families who had been forced to abandon their homes for whatever reason related to the war."

Nice try in your attempt to make me out to be anti-Semitic (in fact I am anti-Zionist), but that is neither here nor there.  The fact that Trump and the CBP have established Concentration camps along the US border is an actual fact and is in no way associated with the holocaust.  If you do want to play by your logic, then calling Nazi Concentration camps in Germany “concentration camps” is to deny that the British placed Boer families in concentration camps and that makes you a Boer War denier. LOL.  This is NOT a Jewish, thing but. I am surprised that the Jewish community has not spoken up about Trump’s abhorrent human rights record and this impending time-bomb.

Hey, don't believe , look it up.  I'm sure there is a history professor somewhere around to back up my claims

"Immigrating for economic reason is not legally a valid claim for asylum"

Oh it isn't? Tell that to the Irish and the Italians, but that is not the issue. Once again, your are totally misinformed. Most of these people are women and children trying to escape violence from gangs and drug cartels.

Maybe the real question to ask is why immigration has about doubled in the past year under Trump. He's not the problem there, but why is that? We have a ridiculous war on drugs and support US support for right wing dictatorships and thugs in South America. That needs to be addressed because we have a humanitarian crisis at the border.

As for money, there was a deal on the table and everyone was on board; Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. 

It's too bad, honey. Trump decided to listen to Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham rather than be presidential.
    I am constantly amazed at how misinformed Trump supporters are.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 5, 2019 2:44 AM MDT
      July 4, 2019 7:29 PM MDT

:):):):):) Once again a  more perfect response (THE TRUTH) I could not imagine. So double thanks to thee TD. I learned  a lot from your contributions. I hope others did as well. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".  Some horses would rather die of thirst/dehydration . Go figger!   :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 5, 2019 2:48 AM MDT
      July 5, 2019 2:47 AM MDT

Correct, they aren't concentration camps. With the nation’s illegal immigration crisis reaching potentially catastrophic proportions, the Dems are engaging in hyperbolic claims of "concentration camps" to, because of their hatred towards Trump, cast President Trump and his cabinet as an uncaring, lawless, and racist administration. Also to cover their own inability to come up with a "real" solution for the border crisis. A solution that would keep America intact, safe, and prosperous.
      July 5, 2019 4:06 AM MDT

Correction...

These are indeed Concenhtration camps. Please read the definition of what a Concentration camp is.. I shall post it for you should you choose not too...
    -------------

con·cen·tra·tion camp   [ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp]

NOUN

1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

_______

"Also to cover their own inability to come up with a "real" solution for the border crisis. A solution that would keep America intact, safe, and prosperous."

In NAZI Germany, Hilter came up with a solution to "keep  Germany intact, safe, and prosperous.".  I amd repulsed by your commentary.
    As a God fearing American, I am sick of seeing m,y country being led down the ver same path Germans were by a lying, conniving conman and those gullible enough to believe fallacious ramblings.

Trump and his cabinet is much more than a an uncaring, lawless, and racist administration... and I for one will see that jackass and his jack-boot thugs removed from office. 
    I would take a immigrant as a neighbor over someone with the mindset on display here by trumpists any day of the week.

This post was edited by Jon at July 5, 2019 7:05 AM MDT
      July 5, 2019 7:03 AM MDT

a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. 

Who is a political prisoner, who is there because of race, who is being forced to work, who is waiting for their execution? No one. The facilities are to small...the Border Patrol has been begging for money to take care of these people for nearly a year now. The Dems blocked the funding. 95 still voted against it. 
      July 5, 2019 7:38 AM MDT

Reading comprehension cannot be more highly stressed here.

"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz"

Please let me know which part of that you do not understand? Do I need to be clearer?

Trump was offered  $25 billion wall funding request and all Democrats asked for was  a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers who were already here since they were very small children.  You are repeating  an outright lie that you heard from somewhere. I choiose to believe it is uni9ntentional and will give you the benefit of a doubt. 

You know, Trump has stated nearly 11,000K documented lies since he has been in office so I hope you are not going by his word

July 5, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

The Dems have deliberately blocked more funding for space to keep these people so if you wish to call them concentration camps....just remember who caused them by refusing to fund more beds and space for them last year when it was becoming obvious it was needed...so if they are concentration camps they should be named after Chuck and Nancy. They had the power to fund but refused. 

They are not being deliberately kept in small area....we have been begging for funding. Dems denied it...hoping to revive catch and release. Gave not one $1 for more beds or space during the shut down. 

We get full funding for the wall and we should give the Dreamers citizenship as along as they are not criminals etc. And their parents should not get citizenship ever....legal status only if they are not criminals.  Trump offered this Nancy declined. 
    Cannot give amnesty or Dreamers etc until the border is secure. This post was edited by my2cents at July 5, 2019 1:05 PM MDT
      July 5, 2019 8:53 AM MDT

And the reason that "El Chapo" is in jail is only because he was caught---the fact that he broke the law in various ways is immaterial, right?

If Trump hadn't changed the rules for immigrants and decided to treat them like political prisoners like his buddy "Korea Kim," or if the Feckless Runt had worked with the Democrats earlier, this would likely not be the problem Trump has turned it into.
      July 5, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

Yes, he started enforcing the law. It is illegal to enter the country without permission. That is the law....has been for decades. Just because a President chose not to enforce the law does not change it. 
      July 5, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

Obama was enforching the law too, despite the obstructionist republicans attempts to block him in every way.

Conservatives spent a long time degrading, insuilting, and treating MY presuident like crap. Now I hear all of you whining about some dumb thing like "TDS".

I have said this everal times and I will say ONE MORE TIME:

Those are indeed concentration camps
    Germans did not invent Conentration Camps

Trump was offered  $25 billion wall funding request and all Democrats asked for was  a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers who were already here since they were very small children.  

Why is this so difficult to comprehend and why are you ignoring it?

Every time you tell a "Fib" I will co9me back at you with thye truth because I (like the majority of Americans who did not vote for Trump) are tired of the lies being spread.

July 6, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

Obama enforced the law? No Obama practiced "catch and release"... That is not the law. Oa made his own law known as DACA. 

I do not care if the Dems offered $25B for the wall for DACA. If you want DACA....we want FULL finding....all of it.  And do not limit enforcement. (This was something else the Dems wanted for the $25B. Protection for criminals and a "  "holiday from enforcement" allowing anyone who could make it to the border in for 6 months. So no DACA was certainly not all the wanted.
    What Trump offered and Nancy said No to was simply fund the wall and we will sign DACA into law. Offered again a 3 yr DACA for partial funding of the wall she again said no.
    She also said no funding for more space and beds for the detention centers. Cannot to refuse to fund and the complain about the conditions. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/01/26/schumers_25_billion_offer_was_never_in_earnest_139287.html

Those are facts, not fibs. 

Putting words in red print does not make it truth unless it is in the Bible. (And then only Jesus' words)
      July 6, 2019 7:10 PM MDT

Once again...

Trump was offered  $25 billion wall funding request and all Democrats asked for was  a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers who were already here since they were very small children.  

I'll put that in a different color so maybe you can comprehend... 

"Real Clear Politics"  is a disreputable, biased, fake-news partisan right wing website. 

Trump had a deal on his desk that was agreed upon by Republicans AND Democrats. 
    He was ready to sign but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingrham lost their minds and he changed his.

Trump had his chance and now he is torturing and killing children in his Concentration camps

These are REAL FACTS, not the alternative facts you continue to repeat. I am sorry that the truth distresses you 

"Putting words in red print does not make it truth unless it is in the Bible. (And then only Jesus' words)"   

Are you going to moderate me for using colors?  This is AnswerMug. Not the Bible. Please get a grip 

This post was edited by Jon at July 6, 2019 8:23 PM MDT
      July 6, 2019 8:16 PM MDT

I showed you a link with showing what Chuck added. Show me the bill he introduced that did not have those in it and gave Trump $25B (immediately available....not spread out over a decade....can not trust others to follow through)

Did I moderate  you for colors? No. That would be silly as it is not against the ToS to use colored text. 
      July 7, 2019 7:19 PM MDT

Yopu showed me a link from a partisan website.  Real Clear politics Is fake news

Show me the bill he introduced that did not have those in it and gave Trump $25B (immediately available....not spread out over a decade....can not trust others to follow through) I can;t, because that wasn't the bill.

But while we're at it, will you show me the plans Trump put in place for building that damn wall? Show me where NEW walls were built rather than repair or replacement of existing walls or the fake wall being built by sheister who started a GoFundme and who stated the construction AFTER he was called out.

Sorry, Trump's concentration camps are human rights violations and he should be thrown in prison or hung. Hanging is to good for him, tbh
      July 8, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

No link or name or number for this bill what was clean wall fund immediately for DACA.....of course not...cause it does not exist.
      July 9, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

Please be more observant and read my posts more carefully. 

Democrats offered Trump  $25 billion for wall funding and all Democrats asked for was  a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers who were already here since they were very small children.  FACT

Here are more details from the Washington Post. It seems Trump originally as for $18Billion but Dems said they would give him $25 with more to come. Spoiled brat crybaby Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/schumer-has-rescinded-offer-to-trump-on-border-wall-funding/2018/01/23/79d854d7-c28c-40a6-b006-67a675dcece6_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f66dfb58817

As a conservative and a Trumper (LOL), I know how important your position is here to control the narrative and to have the last word, but you need to learn when to walk away. Just my opinion

July 9, 2019 12:36 PM MDT

He offered it verbally (so no record of the actually offer) And acknowledged it was unworkable to days later. With other Dems says Schumer "talks a lot" but the wall is not supported. 

"She said their plan, not yet written into formal legislation, would not sufficiently secure the border and would increase legal family-based immigration, a practice that conservatives are hoping to curb to dissuade migrants from entering the country."

From your link in the liberal WP. 

If it was not in writting it was not anything of a real offer. 
      July 9, 2019 5:22 PM MDT