Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On his FINAL DAY IN OFFICE President Reagan gave a GREAT speach about the VALUE of immigrants to AMERICA. How did/why we fall so low?

On his FINAL DAY IN OFFICE President Reagan gave a GREAT speach about the VALUE of immigrants to AMERICA. How did/why we fall so low?

His excellency the sb prez is the ANTITHESIS of Presdient Ronald Reagan. You who support the chump trump today should be ashamed of yourselves if you also supported President Reagan. He would weep at what you are doing. He would cringe at what you support the sb prez doing.

Would you even speak to him since he was so different a man than the creature we have now sitting in the same seat?

I don't get it.

Posted - July 4, 2019

Responses

Oh honey..It was real. Very real.
    Now you're back pedaling. 

You, are dismissed

July 9, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

Not in writing.....it means nothing. As Booker said Schumer "talks a lot"... Talk is cheap. 
      July 9, 2019 6:18 PM MDT

Talk to your pet pig in th whithouse about "Verbal deals":

A top Russian official in Moscow on Wednesday said that President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin reached some “important verbal agreements” during their summit in Finland earlier this week — agreements about which US officials seemed to be unaware, according to a report.

These handshake deals covered a range of subjects – including the New START and INF arms control pacts, Russia’s ambassador to the US, Anatoly Antonov, told reporters.
    https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/russian-official-trump-and-putin-reached-verbal-agreements/

and his boyfriend Kim in North Korea...

• President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are still on polite terms, but the US and Pyongyang have recently floated the idea of resuming hostilities.
    • Trump reportedly made a verbal promise to Kim that he'd end the Korean war, but hasn't come through.
    • North Korea said it could resume missile testing if the US doesn't move on a peace process.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-north-korea-policy-dangerous-after-verbal-deal-with-kim-jong-un-2018-8

Trump can make Verbal deals with dictators and despots but he can't make deals with American politicians. F**K Trump.
    Your Pet Pig in the whitehouse should be taken out back and treated like a meat hog

July 9, 2019 6:28 PM MDT

Sanctions are all still in place on both and made stronger on Russia.  
    So as I said talk is cheap. 
      July 9, 2019 6:32 PM MDT

It's to bad Trump counkeep his word.
    It's to bad he only cares about FOX news.

No..North Korea has Nuclear weapons

Do you agree that Trump should be executed as a war criminal or not?
      July 9, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

Donald Trump can;t keep his word
    He's a liar. 
    He has bigger fish to fry now.
    His friend the sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein was arrested
    Save your breath and energy for that
      July 9, 2019 7:04 PM MDT

That cushy deal was given by the Obama DOJ. Trump banned Epstein from his properties....again talk is cheap. 
      July 9, 2019 7:52 PM MDT

"Trump banned Epstein from his properties."  No he didn't. Trump lied. Talk is cheap.  Trump lied about everything.

Obama has nothing to do with this.

" Not in writing.....it means nothing. "  <---Your words. Not mine... LOL 
      July 9, 2019 9:14 PM MDT

Your right...this was before Obama is was under Bush. 

Trump is not who said he banned him. It is in court documents as stated by a victim. 
      July 10, 2019 5:50 PM MDT

Stressed, but not required.

I'd like to send some of these answers to Antiques Roadshow for the opinion of their experts on value.
      July 5, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

No, wrong, resureamisure.

It's the inadequacy of the detention facilities to support Trump's desire to discourage immigrants of any sort to attempt to achieve asylum in the United States.

Balconies in nice apartments in the United States will absolutely collapse and seriously injure---and possibly even kill---people if their load limits are exceeded.

One doesn't blame the apartment manager for that kind of thing, one blames the Feckless Runt who ordered that inadequate facility to be used to house everyone and simply ignore the entirely natural and predictable consequences.
      July 5, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 5, 2019 2:34 AM MDT

• I'll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of Ronald Reagan based on what I know about him from history. However, I do believe that his sense of patriotism and the belief that America was good and should be a shining example to the world, must have him rolling over in his grave asking Nancy, "WTF is wrong with these people?"

July 4, 2019 4:16 PM MDT

Ditto TD. Word-for-word that would be MY response exactly. Thank you so much for your reply to another Answermugger on this thread as well. I read every word of it and it is a spot-on best response I could ever hope or wish for.  I appreciate that you would take the time to help educate those who could most benefit from it. Happy Friday to thee TD! :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at July 5, 2019 2:43 AM MDT
      July 5, 2019 2:40 AM MDT

• To educate others, one must first understand what one is talking about. Rebukes are for the self absorbed.  Reagan referred to legal immigration and naturalization, not what is happening at the southern border now. All of the elitist rhetoric in the world doesn't change the fact that borders should be secured and regulated. But, in a twisted world view, where the past is revised and re-imagined to excuse complete, utter chaos and anarchy, then disease, squalor and lawlessness is the end result.Perhaps that is the actual agenda behind it all. Whether one is an adherent to strict interpretation of law, or a loose "spirit of the law" application, there has to be some sane regulation of entry into the country. There's one thing about legal immigration that everyone loves to leave out. People have come here since the 19th century and have built homes, industry,families and a standard of living while working to assimilate into America. That's a situation far removed from those who cross illegally demanding support and benefits that the rest of us pay for and can't get. One other thing, a certain freshman Congresswoman that voted against assistance for these people on two separate occasions, should be the last one to mouth off about conditions on the border. A master stroke of hypocrisy and double talk that my own Scots Irish immigrant ancestors wouldn't put up with for a minute.
      July 5, 2019 3:29 AM MDT

Good answer.
      July 5, 2019 3:38 AM MDT

Neither hypocrisy nor double talk.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, Jack and Bobby Kennedy didn't know exactly what to do, but at least they knew what not to do.

Trump has no principles that indicate to him the point past which he should not go.

That certain freshman congresswoman has a much higher developed sense of ethics than the Feckless Runt.
      July 5, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

There was no such siung as illegal entry into the US until less than 100 years ago

"All of the elitist rhetoric in the world doesn't change the fact that borders should be secured and regulated. But, in a twisted world view, where the past is revised and re-imagined to excuse complete, utter chaos and anarchy, then disease, squalor and lawlessness is the end result.Perhaps that is the actual agenda behind it all. "

Yet, we have a billionaire elistist as president whose family has NEVER served a day in their life for this country, Who has apointed billionair elistists to head the very agencies they have sworn to destroy , and who revise History and believe that during the revolutionary war... "Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports"

I love revisionist Conservative Fairy Tales... Carry on!
      July 6, 2019 9:15 AM MDT