Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you a BAD DAD? Have you pulled your children into the cesspool of your crtiminal corruption? What do you think of dads who do?

Are you a BAD DAD? Have you pulled your children into the cesspool of your crtiminal corruption? What do you think of dads who do?

Posted - July 7, 2019

Responses

Dads who do are conflicted as a rule.  Either they know the error of their ways and cannot get out of their ways or they don't care.  The ones who know the error of their ways are usually enmeshed in some sort of criminal life that involves a lot of other people as well.  The kids naturally gravitate towards the activities of the criminal family.

It is normal.  Like the Mafia or the Trumps.    

July 7, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

I read that was the reason Mike Flynn decided to cooperate. I think he made a deal with the Feds that if they left his son out of it he would co-operate. I guess his son was involved in his illegal activities. But of course I was thinking of the sb girlyman prez more specifically. What he did to his kids is unconscionable. Instead of protecting them from  harm he recruited them to a life of crime. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      July 8, 2019 1:39 AM MDT

Son: four college degrees
    Daughter: Nurse practitioner with a master's degree.
    No criminal activity.

Bad dads who do what you said should be castrated and not be allowed testosterone treatments.
      July 7, 2019 7:09 PM MDT

As I said to another respondent on this thread I believe that was why Mike Flynn co-operated with the Feds. Apparently he had involved his son in some of his more shady activities and so agreed to testify if they'd leave his son out of it. And we all know that the sb prez recruited his kids to be involved in his criminal activities early on and dragged them into his banana republic gubment rather than protecting them from harm. He is the one who most harmed them by his involving them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee E! :)
      July 8, 2019 1:42 AM MDT

It would not have occurred to me to relate your question to anything political.
      July 8, 2019 8:45 AM MDT

But E isn't that where CRIMES occur most frequently? There are mafia CRIME FAMILIES and there are political CRIME FAMILIES and there are real estate CRIME FAMILIES and investment CRIME FAMILIES.. Does crime exist as frequently in Academia? Or Literature? Or among theatrical folks? Now once upon a time long ago Charles Van Doren blackened the Van Doren name by cheating in a TV game show. His dad Mark van Doren was harmed by his son for the crime of cheating. But that is rare. Crimes among pols? Not so rare. The Kennedy Family. Wasn't dad involved in some nefarious schemes? So you would EXCLUDE professions from corruption? That seems a very odd thing to do to me. People have voted for folks who were serving time in jail. Weird. Thanks for your reply.
      July 8, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

Am I a bad dad? My daughter says no. Have I ever pulled my child into my cesspool of criminal corruption? No, I haven't because I have never had a cesspool of criminal corruption nor have I ever been involved in anyone else's. What do I think of dad's that do? Prosecute them to the full extent of the law.
      July 7, 2019 11:49 PM MDT

The sb prez is a prime example of that. But he is not the only one. Mike Flynn made a deal with the Feds (or so I read) that he would co-operate with them if they would leave his son out of it. I guess his son was involved with some of the more shady things he had going on. I don't get parents who do that. They do not protect they harm. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Monday to you! :)
      July 8, 2019 1:45 AM MDT