Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Family » Who is your partner in life?

Who is your partner in life?

The one you share your day to day life with. 

Posted - July 8, 2019

Responses

My cat, KiKi. Wife is optional.
      July 8, 2019 7:47 PM MDT

• One of my exes is my best friend and we talk about 3-4 times a week. We are each other's support system. I am dating someone, and we are very close, but he doesn't get me in quite the same way as my ex. If my ex hadn't moved across the country, we'd likely still be together. 
      July 8, 2019 8:06 PM MDT

• My wife...sometimes it feels like we are  not even on the same plane of existence but she knows me to the extent that it makes others lucky to have avoided such torture. 
      July 8, 2019 8:20 PM MDT

• The job is still vacant - And the work sucks.
      July 8, 2019 8:39 PM MDT

What a coincidence that I’m reading this question right now. Not 24 hours ago I was thinking about which person knows me the best out of all the people I have ever known in my entire life. My wife wins. At this point in my life, she is the one person who has spent the most time with me, more than my mother even. If someone were to ask my mother about my daily routines, habits, likes, dislikes, etc., she would only have information about my first eighteen years. My children are now grown and have not lived with us for years. Friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc., fo not get the exposure to me that my wife does. 

Great question and great timing for posting it. (Oops, you posted it ages ago, but I just came across it today.)

~

May 31, 2020 7:50 PM MDT

My missus.
      May 31, 2020 7:53 PM MDT

sun and soil 
      May 31, 2020 7:53 PM MDT