Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect those American citizens who don't vote don't give a rat's a** about hostile foreign powers RIGGING our election, Why would they?

I expect those American citizens who don't vote don't give a rat's a** about hostile foreign powers RIGGING our election, Why would they?

Do you care or do you also not give a rat's a** too?

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

I think there is more than just one reason for not voting.  Most people who don't vote think the entire system is rigged and they happen to be a lot smarter than the rest of us because they happened to be RIGHT AFTER ALL.  Weren't they?  
      July 10, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

• The problem isn't from "hostile foreign powers". The problem with fraudulent elections comes from hostile, domestic, political parties such as the Democrat Party. I've never missed voting in any election, nor do I intend to miss one. What others do is up to them. 
      July 10, 2019 9:20 AM MDT

• What I don't give a rat's azz about are empty, dead-end political rants.
      July 10, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

Sopwith is sort of correct.
    But he left out the Republican Party.

The American election system is controlled by the elites of the Democrat and Republican Parties.
    They decide who will run.
    A "Two Party System" is not that much better than the system used in Communist countries.
      July 10, 2019 10:05 AM MDT

He's always SORT of CORRECT and then the reaction to the Kool-AIDE kicks in and he's off and running.  Or she.  Whatever Sopwith is.  I think it's WEY or why the CAMEL?  
      July 10, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

I figured he just likes WWI biplanes.  {shrug}
      July 10, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

Walt you know better than that. I'm shocked that you got duped sucked in to something entirely apart.. The QUESTION I ASKED is about hostile foreign powers that rig elections which is WHAT HAPPENED in 2016 and will happen again in 2 030. This diversion misdirection does not address the issue in which I am keenly interested. It is a red herring a smokescreen a WHADDABOUT to shift the dialogue from where it should be to something more comfy. I expect folks to answer the questions I ask. Silly me. Thank you for your reply.
      July 10, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

I think "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" ... "turnabout is fair play" ... "chickens come home to roost" ... and "karma is a bitch".

In other words, if we want other nations to leave our elections alone - we should leave theirs alone.

But my point was that our elections have been rigged before ... and it doesn't matter whether it is done by Americans or foreigners.
    Either way, The People are saddled with a government not of their free choice. This post was edited by Walt O'Reagun at July 11, 2019 5:07 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

Our elections have been rigged before? How, by whom and when Walt? What elections have we rigged when by whom and how? Why have we never before "elected" an ignorant indifferent incompetent arrogant inexperienced uneducated (in politics) nitwit 5-time fake bonespur draft dodger compulsive liar womanizer traitor as the sb teleprompter prez? I'm waiting. Thank you for your reply. Your turn to enlighten me! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 11, 2019 4:41 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 4:39 AM MDT

As my2cents says below ... elections are rigged by the party elites.
    The American People are told ... by 2 private groups who control government ... "You HAVE TO pick one of these two people".
    Anybody who dares oppose them, are ignored by the media - evidence they are complicit in the conspiracy.

We (the American government) has a long history of tampering with elections in other countries ... or outright overthrowing governments that we don't like.  Why we continue to do so, when history shows it usually turns out badly for us, shows a lack of intelligence in our government.
      July 11, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

• Actually what you asked - and what most of us responded to - was about American citizens who don't vote.

But as usual you don't listen, even to yourself. Nothing like political science... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 11, 2019 8:21 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

Elections are rigged by the party elites. They control the money and who gets it. They gerrymander the districts so the House seats favor the expected party. Biased media. 
      July 11, 2019 5:11 AM MDT