Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Business » You think AnswerMug is just for fun? Do I need to show you my boobs to get you to take this place seriously ??

You think AnswerMug is just for fun? Do I need to show you my boobs to get you to take this place seriously ??

I'm not fooling around.  Someone wake up the moderators.

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

I'll give you a Silver Dollar to paste on each boob if you can tell me WHO they are.  I know we have My 2 and Just Asking.  Anyone else?   

Maybe you should apply.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2019 6:16 PM MDT
      July 10, 2019 2:25 PM MDT

• I think Gris-gris McMuffin is a moderator. 
      July 10, 2019 5:29 PM MDT

• He's not exactly moderate, but maybe 
      July 10, 2019 6:26 PM MDT

• That's a fun idea.
      July 10, 2019 2:31 PM MDT

Moderators are only needed when people get out of hand.  I think we do a pretty good job of moderating ourselves and eachother.  Besides, they are people too and like to play just like we do.

One of my favorite things about being part of this group is no one is above, below, or beyond each other. If they are, we put them in check or rise them to the ocassion.
    I think JA and all of us have established a beautiful place to come, play, and if necessary, get serious.  We can get serious. I've seen it happen with the best. 
    When people need to find out something important, we all put our antics away and the person best to answer the question rises up to the plate.  If he/she is not here, we will wait or give our best shot.
    I know this. I am a perfect example.  I had a question that was WAY out of the realm of me that I needed to have answered, immediately. 
    The right person stood up, provided the answer and I deleted the question.  10 minutes later, it was fun as usual.  I love that about answermug. 
    We all know when to play and when to get serious.
    If someone wants a serious answer, this may not be the first place they choose.
    We could change our ways but I hope we don't.  We could throw in a few serious questions but I know I have enough of that in the physical world.  I like it just the way it is.

This post was edited by Merlin at July 10, 2019 11:36 PM MDT
      July 10, 2019 4:49 PM MDT

• Boobs are a very serious matter. Don't flash them unless you mean business. 
      July 10, 2019 5:28 PM MDT

• I'm trained to deal with these things .
      July 10, 2019 5:33 PM MDT

• Yes, I know. I should trust the experts. 
      July 10, 2019 5:34 PM MDT

JA never sleeps. I shall just use my imagination. Butt I'll keep coming here.
      July 10, 2019 6:18 PM MDT