Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What the hellz going on here? Is this a celebration of my menstruation or something? Thanks but you’re all a week late.

What the hellz going on here? Is this a celebration of my menstruation or something? Thanks but you’re all a week late.

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

You must have the nostrils of an Abarigonie 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 11, 2019 5:46 PM MDT
      July 11, 2019 12:25 PM MDT

i just buy tiny tamps 
      July 11, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO BEN CARSON!?!?!?!
      July 11, 2019 5:10 PM MDT

That guy --  can you send him my way - - I'm getting all happy . . .
    :)

Actually, back to work for me . . . thanks for posting that, though - - adorable!
      July 11, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

• I'll have him soar across the pond to you on one of those maxi pads with wings.  Surely they give one the power of flight.  I mean, why else have wings?
      July 11, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

Sounds good!
      July 11, 2019 7:59 PM MDT

• I know right? Looks like it was even more funner in the olden days. 

July 11, 2019 5:43 PM MDT

`Isn't talking about our periods against the TOS?  

July 11, 2019 12:33 AM MDT

If it isn't, it should be.  
      July 11, 2019 5:15 AM MDT

• You have a right to your opinion, but I’m curious as to why you feel that way? Menstruation is a normal part of life. Would you also object to questions about menopause and pregnancy? 

July 11, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

Your periods are a personal matter and no one needs to know about them.  That's my personal opinion.  Why do you feel the need to discuss it with everyone on here?  I was brought up to understand that there are things that are personal that you keep to yourself.  Talking about your period on a site with strangers would be one of them.  
      July 11, 2019 6:15 PM MDT

it's not really a personal matter when its experienced by every other healthy biological female on earth. 
      July 11, 2019 6:31 PM MDT

Yes, it IS a personal matter.  I don't need to know about everyone's bodily functions.  Simply because a lot of people have them, doesn't mean you need to discuss them. This post was edited by my2cents at July 12, 2019 8:14 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 10:02 PM MDT

• Well, first of all, this isn’t really a post about menstruation. If you were paying attention it is in humour and jokes category, and I posted a list of “likes on period” from notifications. So it’s actually about a post or thread that must have been deleted. The notifications were funny to ME. 

Second, ever woman has a period, it’s no big deal and no big deep dark secret. I’m sure there were lots of things that people didn’t “discuss” back in the time you were raised, that are discussed openly and freely now. I think it’s better not to treat normal natural parts of our lives as dirty little secrets. That’s my opinion.      

July 11, 2019 6:34 PM MDT

• Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with discussing menstrual flow if that's what the whole group wants to do.  I personally would allow a lot of stuff on this site, but it ain't my site.  I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a minute though.  Just because most or all of the human species does something, that alone doesn't necessarily make it OK to discuss in the main forum.  I get moderated for that type of thing quite often.  Things that I see as normal are sometimes met with a slap on the wrist.  For instance.  ALL guys masturbate.  Even the ones who say they don't.  Its actually normal behavior.  It happens all the time.  All ages everywhere.  But that doesn't mean its proper dinner conversation, depending on the crowd, and I would imagine JA would agree that it isn't the best subject to have on the main forum unless it was really handled delicately and was needed to be discussed for some reason.  I love this particular thread.  I think its fun.  However I can see where those who disapprove are coming from.  I'll say no more.  I'm just gonna go somewhere and post a twink pic that i'll get in trouble for.  Y'all have fun.

Please don't hate me Jamie.
    You can have your period if you want to.
    you have my full permission to menstruate.
    I don't mind at all.  LOL! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 11, 2019 7:00 PM MDT
      July 11, 2019 6:47 PM MDT

• Lol I don’t hate you:) nor am I upset with spunky for having a different opinion. I agree yes all men.. and woman masturbate. In my opinion discussing masturbation should  fine on the main site if choose to do so with out going into graphic detail. From what I understand though, any over  sexual discussions are expected to be posted in the adult forum. So there is a place for that. I bel the reason is in case there are any children here. To be honest I’ve not really read the TOS ... I learned by getting a lot of my stuff deleted on my first account what the rules are lol. I don’t think periods are a sexual thing... unless someone‘s Into that sort of thing ;)   
      July 11, 2019 7:06 PM MDT

And you are entitled to your opinion, but to me, discussing bodily functions, even though everyone may have them is crude and tasteless.  The end.  
      July 11, 2019 9:55 PM MDT

• Fair enough, agree to disagree. 
      July 11, 2019 9:58 PM MDT

"Our"?! 

They aren't my little friends!
      July 11, 2019 7:39 AM MDT

Since I am talking to Jaimie and she is female like I am, this comment makes sense.  Now, if YOU want to be included in that message, you need to prove to me that your prostrate gland is secreting blood once a month like clockwork and we can commiserate with ya.  
      July 11, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

i hope not actually. that's kind of sad. 
      July 11, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

Oh you mean the TOS comment?  That was a joke of course.  But you never know around here sometimes.  
      July 11, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

ive never looked at the TOS but given how uptight some people are I wouldn't be surprised if talking about something completely natural like menstruating was banned 
      July 11, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

LOL.  You are just like Donald Trump.  (this is a joke, don't freak) 

You were a MOD and you never read the rules.  I LOVE it.  

You know, maybe back then, they didn't even have many rules.  You are forgiven if you never read them ever. I have never even seen the page it is on.  I know what the rules are when I break one and get a notice about it.  

July 11, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

not nearly as many rules. it seems this place is now super squishy because of all the snowflakes who cry over periods and a few cuss words. i feel like a north Korean here 
      July 11, 2019 12:52 PM MDT