Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do believe that someone plans to challenge that son of a mitch for his Kentucky Senate Seat! Whatcha think?

I do believe that someone plans to challenge that son of a mitch for his Kentucky Senate Seat! Whatcha think?

Isn't  it time for that do-nothing-but-block-essential legislation old stinkpot to go somewhere and stay there?

If I were a Kentuckian I'd sure vote  for his replacement.  Any species will do. Dog cat bird honeybee bunny rabbit  buffalo eel stingray whale cloud. Oh. I guess clouds aren't species. They'd all do a more HONORABLE job than he did.

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

Even I, a hard core Conservative, do not like 'Pitch-a-Bitch Mitch'. 
      July 11, 2019 7:25 AM MDT

((hugs)) Okey dokey bh! Now you're talkin' my language. Thank you for admitting it. I wonder how many other "hard core Conservatives" are as brave and fearless and intrepid as you are? I sure do appreciate your honesty. You may get smacked down for it by the toady sycophants but you're up to handling it! Good Job! Seriously! GOOD JOB! Happy Thursday! :)
      July 11, 2019 11:44 AM MDT

Here is why that heals my heart, BW. Not because you hate Mitch. But if YOU hate him, then maybe other people who THINK like you do, will also vote him out the DOOR for GOOD.  I love his opposition. SHE IS AMAZING.  Let's vote HER in.  
      July 11, 2019 12:06 PM MDT

• The sooner he's gone, the better it will be for everyone. That seat needs to go to a true conservative. By the way, if you take up residency in the Commonwealth, they won't let you bring your California voting preferences with you. The eels and honeybees will have to run for re-election on the west coast.
      July 11, 2019 8:17 AM MDT

Stick with the first sentence.  PERIOD.  No one even knows WHAT you are babbling about after that.  
      July 11, 2019 8:37 AM MDT

This melted-candle-wax face needs to get lost.

He makes Trump look sane

I wish someone would walk on the stage when he's up there and just kick him in the rear.  Knock him on his butt.   And spit in his face.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 11, 2019 8:47 AM MDT
      July 11, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

I don't care which party you belong to, if all you're going to do is obstruct you're useless.  There have been bi-artisan bills that McConnell has refused to bring up for a vote.  It should be mandatory that if the legislation is bi-partisan, it MUST be voted on.
      July 11, 2019 8:04 AM MDT

And how is that going to help?  In a different Congress, your idea would be terrific.  It should stand. But in this CONGRESS?  Like the Senate is going to change one vote?  Why bother?  Everyone likes that cushy Senate job of theirs and they are NOT going to do ONE thing to upset the GOP applecart.

Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan's famous quote about Trump being designated to the dusbins of history is not accurate.

NO ONE WILL FORGET THIS ADMINISTRATION.  If it did anything at all, we will NEVER allow a TRUMP or anything TRUMP to gain entrance again IF we are allowed after 20/20.

WE ARE ON THE PRECIPICE OF HEAVEN OR COMPELETE HELL.  And we have no idea which way the tide will turn.  YES. I AM TERRIFIED. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 11, 2019 12:04 PM MDT
      July 11, 2019 12:01 PM MDT