Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you always on the lookout for "something better"? If so d'ya think you will ever be content with whatcha got? Why?

Are you always on the lookout for "something better"? If so d'ya think you will ever be content with whatcha got? Why?

Posted - July 12, 2019

Responses

It depends what I'm looking for. If what I'm looking for is something I need and what I'm using now doesn't fit the bill then I'll buy something that will. If it works better then I'm good with it. That said, as a whole, I'm quite content with what I have. If it works don't fix it. :)
      July 12, 2019 5:11 AM MDT

I think some people are NEVER SATISFIED ru. I satisfy very easily. If something works almost nearly okay and I can get by with it I'm fine with it. I don't require, seek or need "perfection". There are some people who ALWAYS FIRST spot a weakness or defect. The person who only sees all the weeds in the garden and never bothers to enjoy the flowers. That's not me. Sure I notice weeds and pull them out but that is not the first or only thing I do or notice. First I enjoy the fragrance, the aroma and the beauty. I don't know what makes some folks weed noticers exclusively. Do you? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you! :)
      July 12, 2019 6:03 AM MDT

I agree. Some people are never satisfied. I think in many cases the weed noticers tend to be negative in nature. Which is hard for me to understand because like you mentioned, there is beauty all around us. You're welcome and have a happy Friday as well. :)
      July 12, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

We see eye-to-eye on many things methinks. Not everything of course but so what? Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Saturday to you ! :)
      July 13, 2019 3:23 AM MDT

You're welcome and you have a happy Saturday as well. :)
      July 13, 2019 5:46 AM MDT

Thank you ru!  :)
      July 13, 2019 5:53 AM MDT