Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Who has known you the longest of anyone?

Who has known you the longest of anyone?

I think I have a cousin alive somewhere who is a couple of years older than me but  we lost touch years ago. My "baby sister" has known me all her life and she will be 75 in December. Everyone else died. Life.

Posted - July 12, 2019

Responses

My brothers and cousins and kids I grew up with.  None of whom I am that close to any longer.  Once a year I hear from this man I lived with in the mid 70s who still likes to think of me as a teenager.  Which makes me feel really old!
      July 12, 2019 8:16 AM MDT

I think that it is totally cool og! Totally cool! No one thinks of me as a teenager anywhere. That would surely tickle me that someone thought of me as a "youngster"! My "baby sister" will be 75 in December. I think of her always as my "baby sister". That tickles her no end! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      July 12, 2019 8:22 AM MDT

Thank you.  But he wants to still think of me the way I was back then when he liked me - which really - I'm not at all.  So is kind of weird compliment. He is in his 70s. 
      July 12, 2019 8:28 AM MDT

my twin i ate in the womb and is now a part of me 
      July 12, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

I was going to ignore this but since I'm here what the he**! Why you chose this to leave as your tracks as a reply to this question I have no idea. I expect you are trying to introduce some humor? Whatever. Different strokes.
      July 12, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

because it's true. people absorb their weaker twin all the time while in the uterus 
      July 12, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

• That title would still go to my mom and dad as they are still alive. 
      July 12, 2019 8:34 AM MDT