Active Now

Malizz
Maurice214
Element 99
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » What's the ugliest part of your body?

What's the ugliest part of your body?

What’s the Ugliest Part of Your Body?

Frank Zappa (guitar, piano, lead vocals)
Billy Mundi (drums, vocals, yak)
Bunk Gardner (woodwinds)
Roy Estrada (electric bass, vocals)
Don Preston (retired)
Jimmy Carl Black (drums, trumpet, vocals)
Ian Underwood (piano, woodwinds)
Motorhead Sherwood (soprano, baritone saxophone)
Suzy Creamcheese (telephone)
Dick Barber (snorks)

What's the ugliest
Part of your body?
What's the ugliest
Part of your body?
Some say your nose
Some say your toes
But I think it's
YOUR MIND
I think it's your mind, woo woo
ALL YOUR CHILDREN ARE POOR
UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS OF
SYSTEMS BEYOND THEIR
CONTROL
A PLAGUE UPON YOUR
IGNORANCE & THE GRAY
DESPAIR OF YOUR UGLY LIFE
Where did Annie go
Whe she went to town?
Who are all those creeps
That she brings around?
ALL YOUR CHILDREN ARE POOR
UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS OF LIES
YOU BELIEVE
A PLAGUE UPON YOUR
IGNORANCE THAT KEEPS
THE YOUNG FROM THE TRUTH
THEY DESERVE...

Posted - July 13, 2019

Responses

After countless hours of daily scrutinization  by my partner, I'm assured that I don't have any.... God knows why it has to be a daily thing as the vechiles we use in England only need a yearly inspection to make sure they are in good nic and well maintained......
    The daily strip downs are ok ,but I'm sure not essential....I might be Blonde still but I'm not stewpid....I know a goog thing when I feel it....:)D 
      July 13, 2019 2:23 AM MDT

First of all, the guy is in love with you.  No offense?  Love is blind.  How about someone a little more objective?  Like YOU?  
      July 13, 2019 2:29 AM MDT

I never ever object to screwtanizartion ,if you own a good book ,it's your given right to read it when every you want to and even with the lights out ,albeit that rarely happens ...:)    Well  !!  Never happens actually..:)  
      July 13, 2019 2:40 AM MDT

Well, now.  Thank you for your reply and Happy the middle of the night over here but it's probably Saturday by now.....So, Very Happy Saturday early morning.
      July 13, 2019 2:42 AM MDT

Weekends normally are....lol
      July 13, 2019 3:21 AM MDT

I let those words get to me a bit.
    I've never heard of the song. I looked it up and listened. I liked it.

I don't know what my ugliest part is. Zappa may have got it right. I don't know. Maybe mornings aren't the best time for me to think on such things, I guess.
      July 13, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

Or Zappa, apparently.  LOL

This sounds like typical 60's babble.  We were just trying to figure out music and what could be done with music besides 45's and talking about "It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to" because Johnny broke up with me.

OH GOD.

So Frank gave everyting, even the Beatles and the Stones' stuff a brand new spin. HA HAAAA

This is not something that has a good beat and is easy to dance to, that is for sure.

July 13, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

Maybe that's why I was drawn to it immediately when listening.
    :)

You make good points again. Thanks!
    :)
      July 13, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

• My best side is probably outside 

July 13, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER. I found my genetic twin.  THIS IS MY BRAIN. 
      July 13, 2019 10:11 AM MDT

• Great.

Now I can stop blaming myself.
      July 13, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

Blame me.  Everyone else does.  (slams door)
      July 13, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

• *Rolls eyes*
      July 13, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

We shall carry on.  I know it is hard for people like ourselves to give a crap about anything, but here's the deal.  We can carry the message to small children who it is not to late for.

We can change people from turning into us one child at a time with this-here book they wrote.

I mean I am a narcissitic sociopath to some, but I would NEVER deliberately let someone turn into me.  

I need to do my part in this drama.  I need to stand up against me.

July 13, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

• Yes!

I'll stand up against you too Dahlink 
      July 13, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

I'm pretty sure you do that already, but that is WONDERFUL to me.  (naturally)
      July 13, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

My reflection tells me. That's why I don't shave much anymore. Chuck Norris couldn't kick me in the face because his feet are scared away. This post was edited by Element 99 at July 13, 2019 6:57 PM MDT
      July 13, 2019 10:03 AM MDT

I see it as a "GOING WITHIN" and trying to find yourself.  Let's say that.  It sounds intellectual and angst-ridden.

July 13, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

(Actually, I look a bit like James Brolin.)
      July 13, 2019 10:12 AM MDT

Why do you keep trying to tell us how good looking you are?  We do not care, 99.  WE CANNOT SEE YOU, DEAR. HA HA.

You can say anything.  And really?  At this late date?  I don't think you should be worried about such trivia.  I used to be a lot of things. I don't care about them one iota any more and neither should you.

I am sure you are and were handsome.  And the most handsome thing of all, is YOU.  You are VERY attractive just because you never have to try.  You just are.  
      July 13, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

You are so kind. And you are quite beautiful.
      July 13, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

I thought that was too harsh of me.  I like it when you talk about your looks.  That sounded like I was criticizing you for it.  I just want you to know that you could look like the dog's dinner and I would NEVER see it.  I see YOU.  And YOU ROCK.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 13, 2019 6:58 PM MDT
      July 13, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

• I am very sad to say that most often it is a pert of me that you will never see.  It is my heart and that lies on the inside.  Oh, I've spent a lifetime trying to look cute, and I do have a loving heart and I think I have a properly functioning mind most of the time.  However, in those quiet, sad moments of reflection I realize that there is a struggle inside of me between what is good and what is bad.  I can be very ugly, and against my better judgement allow my many hurts to control my behavior as opposed to the healing comfort and peace that has slowly come over time.  I like to think I am a creature of light and love, I hope I portray that to others and treat them accordingly, but no matter how hard I try to shine, I still am only human and I often cast a very long shadow that follows me everywhere I go.
      July 13, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

I want to say something, but that was so thoughtful and touching, I need to just leave it and let it speak for itself.  

VERY NICE.
      July 13, 2019 10:27 AM MDT