Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Oh boy. Allegedly a 13-year-old little girl ALLEGES that the donaldjohn RAPED her at Jeffrey Epstein's townhouse a few decades ago. So?

Oh boy. Allegedly a 13-year-old little girl ALLEGES that the donaldjohn RAPED her at Jeffrey Epstein's townhouse a few decades ago. So?

If it can be proven (I have no idea one way or the other) that she tells the truth that makes the donjohn a pedophile. Here's the thing. You would never abandon him even if he raped little girls wouldja? Of course you wouldn't. He was younger then. Everyone says so. You voted for a man not a saint. Boys will be boys. God made him prez and you would never abandon God. I hear ya.  Boys will be boys. Everyone says so. We'll see what happens. Boys will be boys.

Posted - July 13, 2019

Responses

All pedophiles deserve death. penalty...

July 13, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

When does America reckon with the gravity of Donald Trump's alleged rapes?

https://google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein/amp
      July 13, 2019 9:39 AM MDT

I dunno m'dear. I dunno. MANY of us are APPALLED DISGUSTED SHOCKED at what he is still getting away with now and his adoring worshippers don't give a rat's a** about  ANY OF IT! Not what he did or what he is doing bothers them a bit. Nitwits the lot of them. How else do you explain it? Many of them PURPORT to be Christians. That is BLASPHEMY to me!. No matter what he does/says they will rationalize justify defend support embrace adore. Go figger! Thank you for your reply and the link which I shall click onto as soon as I post this reply Kg and Happy Sunday to thee!  :) I just scanned the article m'dear. I did not read every word. I am going back to do so. I cannot believe that any sane person can support the Kakistocratic teleprompter prez STILL. So I am left to conclude they are not sane. They are all besotted with him. A besotted person cannot remain sane. Thanks again. You know if it were a fictional novel folks would think it was way OVER THE TOP and not believable. I know. Truth is stranger than fiction. A lot more dangerous too. :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 14, 2019 7:46 AM MDT
      July 14, 2019 4:33 AM MDT

"He was younger then. Everyone says so. You voted for a man not a saint. Boys will be boys."

The uneducated tend to see certain most deviations from the norm as mistakes due to youth or inexperience when in fact they are the extensions of basic values and philosophies held by the persons committing those deviations.

Pedophilia, for example, is a basic preference that is part of the personality of the person and not simply due to a momentary bad choice for that person.

Some people are born broken.  

Put even a highly trained fox in place to guard the henhouse and you're still highly likely to wind up with a few dead chickens because the natural basic "bent" of a fox is to eat chickens.
      July 13, 2019 1:36 PM MDT

I didn't know you were a poet too tom. "Some people are born broken". That is a very sad and  beautifully stated truth. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Sunday. From a purely logical point of view sans emotion it seems to me that what we have leading the country is creating disaster and chaos purposely. How could it be inadvertent so many times?  Or due to simple ignorance? Malicious intent is what's occurring. So do you think his supporters KNOW and pretend otherwise or DON'T KNOW and really believe he is doing good for the country? Which is worse? I'm gonna use your poetry and give you blind attribution. This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2019 12:34 PM MDT
      July 14, 2019 4:39 AM MDT

My mother was not a good mother, but it was mostly unintentional because she was not smart enough to choose some of the evil things she did.

I think most supporters of the feckless runt are most likely unwitting co-conspirators in his campaign to destroy democracy.
      July 15, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

Okay m'dear. Please tell me how it can be "unwitting"? Seriously. Unless they are deaf and blind they see/hear the results of his words/actions. They had the history of what he was BEFORE he was "elected" prez. They have experienced two and one-half years of it on steroids. How can anyone possibly be unwitting? And for the Kapistocrats who defend support enable him. What is their excuse? The Lindsay Graham who said out loud early on trump wasn't fit to be president. Have you noticed what he is today? I think that is an astonishing display of greed self-interest disdain contempt for the Constitution and the United States of America plus ABJECT TERROR. How can it have come to that? I have no idea but I believe they are all witting supportive enablers. Many of them may well DESPISE him but they are terrified of him so that comes first. Survival. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Tuesday. As for your mom...you are part of her and so perhaps she was much smarter than you give her credit for. I dunno. Maybe your dad was a genius and that was enough to render impotent any effect of her bad DNA. Thank you for your reply.
      July 16, 2019 4:39 AM MDT

Unwitting---as in "not having one's wits about oneself."

People still defend the feckless runt and KKK wannabe Grand Wizard on this site.  Most point out the few results that are thought to be positive, but they are apparently incapable of determining the overwhelmingly negative true cost of those few results.

Spend 3 or 4 hours in the wrong "gentlemen's club" and you will see that the cust is much greater than any thing of value you may have thought you were getting.  The experience would be the same as the fast forward of the Trump presidency.

The autopsy of my childhood has cost me approximately $75.000.00 and ultimately took up a considerable part of my adult life.

I was worth a lot more than what was done to me, and they had no right to do what they did.  What they did was wrong, but I can't judge them because they had their problems as well.  

Fortunately, I knew that to forgive too soon could actually delay my healing.  I have long since forgiven them, however.
      July 16, 2019 12:26 PM MDT

Lots of meat there tom.
    I think of "unwitting" as being UNAWARE of what they're doing or what is happening or how they are being manipulated. Oblivious. Obtuse. But your take is that they are witless nitwits. From that viewpoint I understand your reply. I believe those who support defend adore racists are of necessity also racists. I don't know if the witless nitwits realize that. Yesterday some pols spoke up to say " I STAND WITH THE PRESIDENT" vis a vis his racist attacks on 4 Congresswomen who all happen to be persons of color. I expect the "stand with him" guys are terrified of him and feel that they have to do that to survive. SIGH. I'm going to ask a question about resistance and collaborator and mention Lindsay Graham. He is certainly witting.
    With regard to your childhood I don't know the specifics so I can't comment knowledgeably. However whom would you be today if you'd had a different childhood? Silly question because that is unknowable. From what I gather your life today is fulfilling and good. You fought to make it so. If you hadn't experienced everything you did and survived it would you be as strong? I'm not trying to put lipstick on a pig tom. I'm just complimenting you on your arrival to the person you are and positing that maybe you'd have been less if your experiences were less challenging. My childhood was pretty good. Dad was our pal. We could always count on him to accept us and love us no matter what. We take after him. Mom did her very best but she was "born broken" or may got broken as a child. She had two younger brothers and they were the delight of her parents' lives. She was just a girl and expendable. She was a doughnut hole person and my dad was a doughnut person. She focused on what she didn't have and our dad focused on and was appreciative of what he had. That made a huge difference in our lives. He was our safe haven. She wasn't cruel but if we did something that was 99% perfect her focus was always on the 1%. Anyway thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      July 17, 2019 12:57 AM MDT

I remember reading a long time ago that Mohammed Ali became what he became due to a problem he had with his father. (Just an interesting comment in some article in the Sunday paper magazine.)

I look at what was done to me as I would a case study---something that happened, why certain decisions were made or avoided, certain problems created, etc. and what would have given a better outcome without the counseling that was later required to correct some deficiencies.

I'm not sure what a better childhood would have done for me except get me to where I am a lot sooner. 

One of the main reasons I wanted children was to prove that raising them was not actually as hard as one might think from observing my "case history."

It wasn't.
      July 17, 2019 11:25 AM MDT