Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How come no one challenges Lindsay Graham's sexuality? Why doesn't he come out? Is he ashamed? Is he lying?

How come no one challenges Lindsay Graham's sexuality? Why doesn't he come out? Is he ashamed? Is he lying?

Posted - July 13, 2019

Responses

• I see no evidence that Lindsey Graham actually has sex. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 13, 2019 11:07 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

Believe it or not, there are actual nut cases out there who ARE gay and have had no sex.  They are in denial and cannot get it up.  
    I have it on the best authority. ME. I have common sense and gaydar for days.

White House hopeful Lindsey Graham explains why he never married in tell-all memoir: 'I haven't been lucky that way'

• He nearly proposed to one of the women, a flight attendant named Sylvia from Vienna, but 'it wasn’t to be'
    • 'I’ve never married...the opportunity never presented itself at the right time, or I never found time to meet the right girl, or the right girl was smart enough not to have time for me,' he writes in the e-book
    • But that doesn't mean he has no family - he's very close to his sister Darline and her two daughters
    • 'I’ve always been loved and have loved in return. I’m as blessed that way as any man on earth,' he concludes toward the end of the 126-page e-book

You are right, Looni.  There is no evidence.  Just Lying Lindsay lying to make everyone happy.  That is the TRUTH that is totally evident.  The truth of the matter is, any gay man would tell you this is a gayrod.   Total.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 13, 2019 11:08 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 11:05 AM MDT

• Being gay might earn him some real respect - If it turned on some other lights in his head .

But this is starting to smell like politics.  YEEEUUKKK This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 13, 2019 11:16 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Oh I have already drawn everyone in. It is everywhere.  I'm sorry to do it, but the pig is infiltrating our lives.  

Lindsay Graham cannot EVER come out.  He is from South Carolina.  That is like coming out in Mississippi.  You are better off black.  And you certainly will lose the coveted Senate Seat.  

That is what Lindsay is. His stupid senate seat.  What the seat commands, Lindsay does.  And I'm dragging you into this nonsense so you can see HOW sick and backwards so much of the USA actually is.  I never realized this until Trump reared his ugly head.

Thanks for indulging me.  (Lindsay has a LOT of influence on the EVANGELICAL tight-sphinctered right wing. )    A PHONEY and a danger. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 13, 2019 11:16 AM MDT
      July 13, 2019 11:14 AM MDT

How come nobody challenges YOUR sexuality?  Don't answer that, let me: because it's nobody's business, that's why! 
    You might ha e to turn in your liberal card after this one. 
    If this same question of yours had been posted by a conservative and had named someone you respect, you'd be moaning and whining and screaming for blood. Hypocrite much?
      July 13, 2019 7:07 PM MDT