Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How can we as Americans comfort President Trump?

How can we as Americans comfort President Trump?

Posted - July 13, 2019

Responses

Practically any agenda can be bolstered or toppled by stats because they are selected by and presented by one side when seeking to discredit the other side.
      July 15, 2019 8:03 PM MDT

I assume they did not put Trump in because he has not had a full term. And Reagan passed an amnesty so no point in comparing him.

I say Way to go Clinton! A phrase, I never thought I would say. Obama came up last of the 3.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/obama-record-deportations-deporter-chief-or-not

This post was edited by my2cents at July 15, 2019 10:33 AM MDT
      July 15, 2019 9:27 AM MDT

She is biased because OBAMA deported people?  

The POINT is that OBAMA is NOTHING like this PIG and he never tried to make deportation an ISSUE to divide America and make black versus white an issue.

Are we back in the 60's?  This is NUTSO.  Stop pointing at ANYTHING OBAMA DID.  WHO GIVES A CRAP?  He did NOTHING compared to this MORON PIG.  NOTHI(NG.  
      July 15, 2019 8:57 AM MDT

In the eyes of the Right, Obama can never do any right. 

They did to Obama what they “
    claim” (which is anyone who supports that fat orange slug) is doing to their king. The right crucified a man voted into office twice by the people of the US.

Obama was OUR president and the right fought him every bit of the way. They obstructed him, every bit of the way. He needed to legislate through executive order every bit of the way. They proudly admitted (like
    McConnell does now) that anything Obama does will be shutdown and dismantled. They spent a good portion of his presidency calling agood Christian man and family a "Muslim" and saying he was not born in the US (because he is black) , calling Michelle (the first lady) a tranny, attacking his daughters because of their clothes...It goes on and on and on.

I hope a patriotic American buts a bullet in Trumps fat head
    while the cameras arerolling and that we all witness of God's will in exterminating this evil pieces of dog anal excrement off the face of the earth. I will celebrate that event with great Joy. If I could have a baby, I would name it after the assassin.

It is never OK to wish and hope for death upon another person, but like Hitler, Trump has the
    propensity to do much damage to the human civilization. The level of hatred has been earned.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is something  I proudly wear on my sleeve and hope spreads virulently.  the Racism and bigotry coming from  trump is cancerous and it need to be excised from the social body with extreme prejudice.  

This post was edited by Jon at July 16, 2019 9:01 AM MDT
      July 16, 2019 8:52 AM MDT

The “if” gives one an opportunity either admit its existence or to research its existence or bury its existence or deny its existence.  Propaganda only works when outright lies or half truths are believed. 

~
      July 14, 2019 4:25 PM MDT

We have seen that used effectively with the current administration.
      July 14, 2019 5:07 PM MDT

I agree with you, and it is wrong. The use of propaganda did not begin with the current US presidential administration,  so perpetuating that it did is a disservice to truth, and is itself further propaganda.
      July 14, 2019 5:16 PM MDT

This is too little too late, Randy.  Meaning sure there is a good argument for that logic if we were comparing it to normal presidents.  This anomaly cannot be categorized in the simplistic manner you are trying to use as your example.

All that back and forth politicians did in the past?  That was bad and stupid but not near the …. NOT EVEN CLOSE …. to what TRUMP is doing in his Administration.  

NOT EVEN CLOSE.  

Attacking the FBI?  Defending PUTIN?  AGAINST our Intelligence Operatives?  COME ON 
      July 15, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

You could make him a book similar to the Find Waldo book but it would be called Find Obama. In the book there would be photos of historic atrocities like Nazi death camps and  then Trump could look at the photos and find Obama in the line of people going to the gas chamber or stuff like that. Cheers!
      July 15, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

This is good.  This is good.  But I think he would call it BLAME Obama and blame him for all these atrocities.  NO?   Cheers!
      July 15, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

Buy him a Thundershirt.
      July 15, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

I hope I didn't have an asker's pick on here because I am changing  it.    Oh no, Tom. I had to change it again.  There are just too many good answers on here .  

YOU ROCK.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 15, 2019 1:11 PM MDT
      July 15, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

LMAO AGAIN IM DEAD 
      July 15, 2019 8:03 PM MDT

Well, euthanasia works for other dogs.
      July 15, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

What do young people in places like China have to do with it?  (Youth in Asia) I have to explain my puns because they are really terrible.  
      July 15, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

I learn (absorb) about 10% auditorily and 90% visually, so it took a second reading of your comment to understand your pun---Excellent and clever.
      July 15, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

You DON'T comfort toddlers when they throw tantrums, that just reinforces the bad behaviour. Somebody should SPANK him.
      July 17, 2019 8:38 PM MDT