Active Now

Malizz
Maurice214
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do ya think ICE might pick up a few illegal Chinese and Koreans and send them packing? Maybe some Russians or Somalis?

Do ya think ICE might pick up a few illegal Chinese and Koreans and send them packing? Maybe some Russians or Somalis?

Not likely.

Posted - July 14, 2019

Responses

Iif the serve Leutfisk they should be deported.  Lutefisk is a crime against Humanity perpetuated for centuries.  Jane do note I suffered through many times of hardship and abuse because I would not eat my Lutefisk as a child.  The Adults could have Acquivet, we had milk or juice......
      July 14, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

There are lots of people in my state who are of Norwegian descent. I have been threatened with lutefisk many times. I can empathize with you.
      July 14, 2019 12:16 PM MDT

Family members of mine would welcome you and your Lutefisk.  Every year Mt. Olivet in Minneapolis, and the churches up in Lindstrom have Lutefisk Dinners.  Religiously I have friends and family who head that way -  I shudder every year.

Jane do you know how Christ fed the masses with just two fish? He had two pieces of Lutefisk and walk through the Village.  Everyone seeing what it was said "Sorry Jesus we just aint that hungry, however thank you".
      July 14, 2019 3:37 PM MDT

I'll remember that joke. I live in a suburb of Minneapolis and I also know many people who look forward to the lutefisk dinners at Mt. Olivet and elsewhere.
      July 14, 2019 5:25 PM MDT

Picture me with cold shudders and cold swet of fear at the mention of those specific Church Basement Dinners.  Oh I did forget the ones over on Diamond Lake Road and 35W.  color me terrified
      July 15, 2019 10:28 AM MDT

Sure, if they have deportation papers for them.
      July 14, 2019 7:30 PM MDT

This is targeting those who have already been ordered out, and who have used their last apppeal
      July 15, 2019 10:29 AM MDT

Correct, regardless of where they came from.  
      July 15, 2019 3:44 PM MDT