Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » When was the last time you slow danced with someone? Who was it with? Do you remember what song was playing?

When was the last time you slow danced with someone? Who was it with? Do you remember what song was playing?

Posted - July 14, 2019

Responses

I'm so terrible at dancing (ANY kind of dancing) that I had to give up even the pretense of it over two decades ago. The shame of it is that my dear sweet wife loves to dance, has always loved dancing, and is latched to this oaf who can't even make a valid attempt at getting it right. It's probably been about twenty-five years since I last did it. 

:(
      July 14, 2019 9:11 PM MDT

You are SO WHITE I cannot believe you are a black man.  What black man can't dance?  For god's sake????
      July 15, 2019 12:30 AM MDT

Stereotype much?

:|

July 15, 2019 12:44 AM MDT

You are MIFFED?  YOU?  Come ON. It was a JOKE.  Like I am serious.  

Oh wait.  You are still mad at me from this morning aren't you?  (I left out a comma for ya) 
      July 15, 2019 12:46 AM MDT

I’m not miffed. 

~
      July 15, 2019 12:48 AM MDT

Good.  Because every time I think you are going to laugh, you don't.  And when I'm not funny, you think I'm hilarious. I wonder what you are like in real life.  
      July 15, 2019 12:50 AM MDT

This IS real life. What are you talking about?

~
      July 15, 2019 12:54 AM MDT

Oh god. I get so confused.  It's like being in a dream and being awake.  What is real?  

Who knows if I am dreaming about being awake and then this site is all of my own creation and you are too.  Kill me now.  
      July 15, 2019 12:56 AM MDT

•   July 15, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

I need that shirt. I can explain all day and night what it means to people.  What fun.  Kind of like being on here.  KILL ME NOW.  
      July 15, 2019 11:17 AM MDT

• You can borrow one of my Thongs and I'll teach you how to pole dance.  You'll have something new to show off this December at the annual answerMug Christmas party.  I hear JA is already trying to line up entertainment.
      July 15, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

If it helps, I have a pole Randy can slide down once he's perfected his moves.

That pole has been erected ever since I met you This post was edited by Jon at July 15, 2019 10:47 PM MDT
      July 15, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

•   July 15, 2019 10:09 AM MDT

When I used to go out to bars and dance.  I usually went to men's gay bars because gay men played music you could actually dance to and they knew how to dance.  So they were fun.  And I was safe and I could get blasted and not worry. 

Anyway, I used to hang at the Nutbush.  In Oak Park, Illinois.  LOL  I bet it is still there.

That was in the early 80's.  LOooong time ago.
    NUTBUSH – I went to the bar, and it's a real MELLOW atmosphere. I enjoyed my time there coming for the suburbs. its a cool place if you would like to avoid the typical gay attitudes that we give each other within the same community. as you get older you want to go out meet people, and just hang out to dance. I want to stress that the owner was really nice, and the drinks were really well priced. The only suggestion that i might have is for the DJ to play a variety of music like Urban, and just every day music that is played on B96. Cierra, Missy Elliot, new Janet song, and that we can grove to... The Sat that I went it was alot odf OLD Janet Jackson, which I noticed the crowd was not feeling, and it was a little hard hearing the music.. muffled..

overall its a nice spot to hang out at...

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 15, 2019 5:48 AM MDT
      July 15, 2019 12:24 AM MDT

• Probably Yen years ago at some wedding.  Not sure since I don't enjoy it very much.
      July 15, 2019 5:16 AM MDT

• Just this weekend I snatched up one of the cats and we danced to some Hard to Say I'm Sorry by Chicago while waiting for the oven to preheat.  
      July 15, 2019 5:48 AM MDT

• I'm not sure if that's charming or disturbing,
    but since I wasn't there
    I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and go with charming.  LOL!
    Made me think of this video...Because cats!  MEOW!

July 15, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

• If the disturbing part was the prospect of the cat going in the oven then I can assure you that the cat is alive and well. It managed to get away before the song even got to the main chorus. 
      July 15, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

He was waiting for you to put him down. LOL 
      July 15, 2019 11:19 AM MDT